hp pavilion sleekbook 14 hackintosh 10.9

TotallMess

42 posts in this topic

hi i am new to the hackitosh sector i have a hp pavilion sleekbook 14-b000ed with4gb ram, intel hd 4000 gpu, intel core i3 3217u cpu and a kingston 3k 120gb ssd. i want to install mac osx 10.9 on this laptop but i can't change my hd state from raid to ahci. also i get a powermanagementcpu kernel panic anybody who can help me please? :wink_anim:

i know the standart wifi card won't work does anybody know a good wifi card for a hp pavilion sleekbook that work with hackintosh i got the standart atheros ar9485 now

You need to provide more info about your install method.

If you're using clover, enable the LAPIC and AICPUPM patches before booting. 

As for your WiFi, the most frequently recommended card is the AR9285. 

Hello

You can use Chameleon or Clover.. you choose. I recommend to beginners chameleon, Clover is great, but very complex

cpus=1 make almost the same job of patch KernelLapic, but with flag cpus=1 you only boot with 1 core and KernelLapic patch enable you to boot with all cores.

ihack bootloader? I never saw this... you talking about tonymac's tools? iboo*t? We don't give support for tonymac's tools... check my signature to know why.

Hello

The choice is your man.

Nothing is easy in this world, and make a hack is complicated.

What tonymac promises will never exist, because we always need to configure things manually ...

You know what I'm talking about the future and see that nothing is easy as it looks.

We here at the forum are willing to help you, but also the dedication comes from you and there are rules to be followed

The only thing you will become when using the tools tony and become a zombie who doesn't know what doing or why doing...

Sorry for that can you help me again i have put iATKOS ML2 on a usb using transmac but it won't boot i only have windows 8.1 pro NO MAC and i need to make a usb bootloader on windows but get "boot0: Done" error and then stuck at this screen can you help me please?

Doesn't matter what bootloader its good as it can be build on windows and works with 10.8.3 and my specs

Got working usb but my trackpad doet het niet post-1296415-13914088952929_thumb.jpgpost-1296415-13914089141754_thumb.jpg

Get this without bootflags on clover anybody who can help with my mouse keyboard and this kernel panic

With: cpus=1 IGPEnabler=N -x -v -f UseKernelCache=N dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=N i got here post-1296415-13914094296869_thumb.jpgpost-1296415-13914094463613_thumb.jpg

Then stuck waiting for root device

Didn't work got this message post-1296415-13914448932518_thumb.jpg

My boot args:

cpus=1 IGPEnabler=N -x -v -f UseKernelCache=N dart=0 GraphicsEnabler=N

How to use chameleon bootloader instead of clover using BDU.exe

I am gonna try using my official osx 10.9 install usb with second partition clover bootloader

Try booting with just "cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes USBBusFix=Yes -v"

And make sure you spell those flags correctly.

Edit: And keep your drive plugged into the USB 2.0 (not the 3.0).

Hello

You need use GUID table(GPT) OSX only read this format.

Update your Bios for get option change Sata Mode for AHCI... if it doesn't work, maybe modify your Bios can enable it(but i don't advce modify your Bios, permanent problems will happen, use it if as a last resoucer)

See in here for compatible wifi PCIe or mini-PCIe: http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I gonna set my bios to default settings then enable uefi on the bios and then i'am going to swap my ssd out put it in my desktop (advanced bios unlocked) change sata from raid to ahci swap it back in my laptop and then don't change the bios anymore

I wanna use hackintosh permanent

Hello

Look, GPT(GUID) is standard parition, and OSX only boot with it. even to install Windows+OSX you need set for GPT(GUID)or nothing will boot.

Also, you need set for AHCI... or the problem: waiting for a root device will happen or other problems.