Mac Wallpapers! Help!

25 posts in this topic

Hey! Iv been givn the lovely task of creating some wallpapers for the 25 new iMacs we have a school!!!

Yay!

Has anyone got any idea, or something they can create?? Its got to include somewhere "QEHS Graphics Department"

Any ideas?

ASAP Please

Thanks

BaYlisS

Do something with your school colors and lots of gradient and everyone will love it

Like this one I made a while back for my school (we are the Rams)

Everyone seemed to like it

post-42993-1160166281_thumb.jpg

And Ya I ripped the logo off the St.Louis Rams before anyone says it looks alot like theirs

It might be helpful if you tell us what size the iMacs are, I am guessing the 17" for education but I don't know. Also your school must be pretty well-funded to get all of those, at my school we have a 25 1.5Ghz Pentium 4 Dells with CRT monitors and 256mb of Ram

Nice Les Paul! --- I would like one, but i cant have it!!-- I would play it too much! :construction:

Any more ideas?

BaYlisS

lol, I love my guitar. It's one of the main things that takes up my life. :D

Well, there isn't really much more we can help you with. Unless you want us to make them for you? Surely it's not extremely important, is it?

lol, I love my guitar. It's one of the main things that takes up my life. :(

Well, there isn't really much more we can help you with. Unless you want us to make them for you? Surely it's not extremely important, is it?

Naa! It wasnt really important! i jst wanted to know what people thought, and now my mac pro is coming! --- HHAHAHAH

:D

BaYlisS

Just so you know, all of us still down here on the small screen (mines 1024x768) can't see all of your sig, all I can see is about to the end of the second monitor.

Edit: Woah there buddy, you just got a machine that was a little less than $8000. Correct?

I also looked back at an earlier thread and you said you were 15.

WTF?

Just so you know, all of us still down here on the small screen (mines 1024x768) can't see all of your sig, all I can see is about to the end of the second monitor.

Edit: Woah there buddy, you just got a machine that was a little less than $8000. Correct?

I also looked back at an earlier thread and you said you were 15.

WTF?

15, did you win the lottery or what?! i don't think i'll be spending close to that amount of money til after i go through college.

He was saving for a while, i just spent about 4k on computers in one week and im only 16 :hysterical:

He had to of done more than just save up. I don't think i've ever had more than $1500 in my whole life to spend on what I want, probably because my parent's buy me alot of what I want (I love my YFZ450, my YZ125 and my Toyota Celica). But even if he is filthy rich I don't see the need of that powerful of a machine if he is only 15.

Honestly, were just kids, we aren't high profile software developers, none of us are incredible graphic designers, all we are basically doing is learning for a very well paying career down the road.

Or maybe i'm just jealous, I don't know. Just the idea of unpacking his system seems worth as much as my Sony piece of {censored}.

"But even if he is filthy rich I don't see the need of that powerful of a machine if he is only 15. "

Iv been working since last year and the beggining of this year for my new mac! so dont take this {censored} man! Iv worked nearly everday after school! I was porly paid, and i worked my ass off for my employer! I work for what i want, and bloody hard. Since iv started working on a mac my ICT grades have to A*, and Music

All my work has gone up and least 1 grade since i been on my hackintosh! --- I dont get things free inlife! The computer i had, took me 2 years to save for, and lasted for 3! My iPod took me 1 years to save for aswell. You Know that i have a tough life where i live. I have no freinds or mates where i live, I only 2mb broadband. My laptop is borrowed from a company supporting kids like me! I was bullied troughout primary school, and i dont need it from online forums!

:blink:

Im sorry if your Jelous, but its not fair to take the mick if someone has something diffrent to what you have

BaYlisS :D :mellow: :o:spam::angry::( :angry2:

well sorry if I offended you at all man, I'm just saying that it's kinda suprising that a kid your age would have enough money to buy that system.

And why don't u ever get on your msn? I added you a couple weeks ago and haven't seen you online once.

And if you've gotten those wallpapers that this thread was originally about done, post em so we can see.

well sorry if I offended you at all man, I'm just saying that it's kinda suprising that a kid your age would have enough money to buy that system.

And why don't u ever get on your msn? I added you a couple weeks ago and haven't seen you online once.

And if you've gotten those wallpapers that this thread was originally about done, post em so we can see.

I didnt know that you have added me!!! try again, littlebayliss@hotmail.com

Ok

BaYlisS

there I just did it again, if you don't get that little accept me dialog then pm me and ill download a different messenger (using Microsoft Messenger 6) and then try and add you

You were already on my freinds list, jst at the very bottom, and i didnt see you. Im normally on! so try and if im on!

Kk

BaYlisS

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldn't say "it sucks" by any means, just plain in some people's points of views. I guess if you want to keep it simple, leave it. If you want it to be real creative, then use an image and fix it up a bit. Looks fine imo.

I gladly second that.

Do something with your school colors and lots of gradient and everyone will love it

Like this one I made a while back for my school (we are the Rams)

Everyone seemed to like it

i love making designs that r easy but people who dont know how to do them think theyre hard

so much fun, lol

• 1 month later...