I want to install ideneb 10.58 on my HP netbook,the resolution was too low,it could not show the "Next" button.

ideneb v1.6 osx 10.58 HP mini 2140 Graphic Cards Graphic Card dirver Intel Mobile 945 GME 27ae

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Zhangty2001

Zhangty2001

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Hi,I want to install ideneb 10.58 on my hp mini 2140 netbook.I use bootthink to boot.There are no problems when it was loading,but when I saw the Install Window,I found a big problem:the resolution was too low,and the screen was too small(I don't know how big it is,but about 9").I think it must need a graphic card driver.My netbook's graphic card is Intel Mobile 945 GME.I did not find a kext for it.But I found the kext for GMA950 ,They have the same ID(27ae).So I put this to the bootthink's folder.But I saw two folders in C:\darwin\system\ ,I saw Library and LibrarySL.I don't now which is correct.So I put both.But this problem still exists.

Did I operate wrong?Or there are other solutions?

Attached File  post-1290382-0-07980200-1390292614.jpg   70.87KB   0 downloads

P.S.:This is my "first time" to install hacintosh,because I have thought about this question for two years!

Gringo Vermelho

Gringo Vermelho

The Jan Bird fix

• Supervisors
  • 6,111 posts

Connect an external display during installation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ideneb v1.6 osx 10.58, HP mini 2140, Graphic Cards, Graphic Card dirver, Intel Mobile 945 GME, 27ae

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy