GA-Z87X-D3H stuck at the Apple logo screen (mountain lion)

installation mountain lion stuck with apple stuck with unibeast I need help problem with installation problem installation potato stuck

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jambonot

jambonot

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hey guys, I have a problem with the installation of Mountain Lion !
I made every steps of the tutorial (http://www.tonymacx8....-based-pc.html) .. I made the changes in the UEFI , booted with the USB with Unybeast. Until now everything is fine.
But when I type on enter to launch the installer (at the unibeat's menu), the apple's logo appears and hangs on. I don't reach to the installer.
I tried to boot with -v , -x, GraphicsEnabler.. Almost everything, but still I'm stuck with the apple.

I have a gigabyte z87x-d3h, with a 4670k.. I didn't add any graphic cart yet.

What should I do?

Thanks for the answers smile_osx.png

camarade35

camarade35

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

No tonymacx86 here, please read the rules

jambonot

jambonot

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Oh sorry.. I'm a litte newbie here.. So to install mountain lion as a main OS, what is for you the best solution? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: installation mountain lion, stuck with apple, stuck with unibeast, I need help, problem with installation, problem, installation, potato, stuck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy