Apps crash right after launch

racainch

5 posts in this topic

I'm new to hackintoshing, and fortunately I was able to install and boot niresh 10.9 on my AMD laptop with little resistance. Now i'm faced with a new problem. Some apps crash right after launch like photobooth, chess and most importantly the ios simulator app in xcode.  I read that if QE/CI isn't able to run you wouldn't be able to move chess pieces or something, but I can't even open the app. So i'm unsure if it's related to my cause. Help would be very appreciated.

I think you can't load this apps because you don't have a full QE/CI on your graphics card :)

And we are not able to help you without information about your full specification, so please make an signature or write your specs.

Not sure what you mean by "make a signature", but here are my specs.

Product Number C7C76UA Microprocessor 2.7GHz up to 3.2GHz AMD A6-4400M Accelerated Processor Microprocessor Cache 1MB L2 Cache Memory 4GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM) Memory Slots 2 user accessible Video Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7520G Discrete-Class graphics and up to 2029MB total graphics memory Display 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366x768) Hard Drive 750GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection Multimedia Drive SuperMulti DVD Burner Network Card 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector) Wireless Connectivity 802.11b/g/n WLAN

Bluetooth Sound Altec Lansing dual speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio Keyboard Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad Pointing Device Touchpad supporting multi-touch gestures with on/off button External Ports Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital cards & Multimedia cards

2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0

1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0

1 HDMI

1 VGA (15-pin)

1 RJ-45 (LAN)

1 Headphone

1 Microphone in

Onboard amd graphics are difficult to work, I can not help you becuase I don't know. Maybe someone else will know how to enable qe/ci on your graphic.

Search on google how to edit graphics kexts to your Radeon :)

P.S. Signature - look at the bottom of my posts, there is a added sepcification - this is signature

Onboard amd graphics are difficult to work, I can not help you becuase I don't know. Maybe someone else will know how to enable qe/ci on your graphic.

Search on google how to edit graphics kexts to your Radeon :)

P.S. Signature - look at the bottom of my posts, there is a added sepcification - this is signature

Ahhh thanks bro, I heard though that there is no fix for apu graphics atm is that true?