Radeon HD 5670 on Mavericks ?

Best Answer ilkiii, 16 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

---UPDATE---

I reinstalled Mavericks today and now it finds my graphics card and it works now.

Thanks for the support !!

vWwkPRt.jpg

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,993 posts

I didn't understand what you installed and what you deleted? These kexts already present in system and you just kill system kexts.

---UPDATE---

I reinstalled Mavericks today and now it finds my graphics card and it works now.

Thanks for the support !!

Wppley2

Wppley2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

ilkiii, i'm glad you have your graphics card recognized but now that way it is now does not have 100% support. The video worked but with generic framebuffer, so you see the HD 5000 system information. My graphics card was exactly the same way. I wonder if you are using DSDT, Chameleon injection or Clover, or something. I know that the card is recognized natively, without the need for any injection, but, as I said, this is not 100%. The  frame buffer most suitable for our graphics cards is the Baboon. With it you will have support for all connectors, slightly better performance and lower temperatures. 

Take a good read to this post to know what are the sense ids for your graphics card. I have edited the kext AMD5000controler and everything is ok for me now. You can also keep untouched kext and inject the correct values ​​for the connectors through the settings of Clover.

Eltu

Eltu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hi i am having the same problem i am searching for help....

i have reinstalled Mavericks Several times..

I am using Clover... Niresh mavericks..in MBR partition

i am only able to login with Safebooting..

5cyoig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy