Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:55 PM
I tried everything to get mavericks to boot, but it would only boot to a white screen, sometimes the console spit out a bunch of "junk", but no kernel panic, that is until I came across this thread and kernel: http://www.osx86.net...0#comment_75955
I have full internet, working sound, full graphics acceleration and HD resolution, and I can run the chess app and VLC, handbrake etc. with no problems at all.
I have tested iMessage, works great, iCloud dose not gives communications errors. I will post my findings on Photoshop once I install it...
I have tested adobe Photoshop CC and it runs perfect...
FaceTime dose not work, gives error processing registration....
For anyone having issues with the installer as I did, do this:
You will need:
1) Freshly set up copy of Mavericks on VMware with AMD CPU
2) Carbon Copy Cloner
3) SATA to USB adapter or SATA Drive enclosure
4) Chameleon Wizard
5)mach_kernel : http://www.osx86.net...el-nvidia-work/
I have attached the kernel I used check the bottom of this Topic
Follow the following steps:
1) Mount the USB Adapter/Enclosure in VMWARE
2) Clone Mavericks to the USB HDD using Carbon Copy Cloner
3) Navigate to S/L/E remove all VMware kexts
4) Use Chameleon Wizard to install the bootleader to the usb drive
5) Navigate to /Extra on the USB drive and Right-click org.chameleon.Boot.plist select open with and choose other, navigate to were you saved chameleon wizard and click open, I have the following checked:
d) Kernel: mach_kernel
e) Use Kernel Cashe
f) ncpi=x3000 (if your system freezes at [PCI CONFIGURATION], disable this or use x2000)
g) SMBios.plist: /Extra/smbios.plist
h) Restart Fix
i) Graphics enabler=Yes
6) Navigate to you USB drive, and delete the current mach_kernel, replace with the attached mach_kernel (for NVidia users)
7) Reinstall the SATA drive back into its intended Computer.
8) Try to boot (this is were I had issues, I had to use google to get past them)
9) Once your booted to your desktop, install VoodooHDA for your sound, and try lnx2mac drivers for your Ethernet ( I found that using separate installers for voodoo and lnx2mac worked better then ##### on AMD Mavericks
This is my first MAC tutorial, please pardon my spelling
mach_rc7_10_9.zip 3.33MB 39 downloads
Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:58 AM
how about usb problems .Can you edit DSDT..........
Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:49 PM
I'm a hackintosh newbie, I know very little about DSDT, but I have no usb issues, if that helps....
Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:45 PM
Patched My DSDT today, no changes, but system seams to be a bit faster....
Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:00 AM
Successfully used Above Method to get Mavericks running on the following PC:
Mainboard: MSi 970A-G436
Chipset: AMD 970
CPU: AMD FX-6300 OC @ 4.5Ghz
16 GB GSKILL DDR3 Ripjaws ram
GPU 1:AMD Radeon HD7770 (working with full acceleration, native kexts)
GPU 2:AMD Radeon R7 250 (only works on minimal mode, no kexts found)
If anyone has any ideas how to get the Radeon R7 250 working it would be greatly apreciated
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AMD, Easy install
|Topic||Stats||Last Post Info|
OSx86 Project →
Developers Corner →
AMD Development →
macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) →
Everything Else →
The Marketplace →
OSx86 Project →
OSx86 10.12 (macOS Sierra) →
OSx86 Project →
Hardware Components and Drivers →
Graphics Cards →
10.12 Sierra →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users