hacking 10.4.2

9 posts in this topic

i've got the dmg and i've tried some things out.....

i've tried to edit the dmg with transmac replacing the tpm and the sse3 files (i've got a sse2 cpu) with the ones that come in maxxuss 0.5c, burned it and booted.

can't boot 'cause i get " osx does not support this hardware.... tried also appling the release1 patch to 10.4.2, same result.

the only way i can get it to install is using pearpc... it boots up and actually now it's installing the os.... it' will finish in 7 hours.... i'll let u know

if u got any suggestion u're welcome to share it

Thanks

i've tried to edit the dmg with transmac replacing the tpm and the sse3 files (i've got a sse2 cpu) with the ones that come in maxxuss 0.5c, burned it and booted.

can't boot 'cause i get " osx does not support this hardware.... tried also appling the release1 patch to 10.4.2, same result.

the only way i can get it to install is using pearpc... it boots up and actually now it's installing the os.... it' will finish in 7 hours.... i'll let u know

Thanks

OSX does not support this hardware is a patch in the boot, read some of the wiki's or other how-to's for the byte locations and/or alternatively use transmac to patch the boot file manually...

err...are you saying you have the new OSX x86 build? ;)

Thanks

Are you a developer?

Or is this a leak of 10.4.2?

If i get it i will help out.

it's a leaked one... i'm try to install it to pearpc patch it with transmac to avoid tpm and use the sse3 mulation loading it in wmware and then ditto to a fisical drive and run in native mode.

anyway would be fine to patch the dvd, i can't share it now cause i'm on slow line now, monday i'll have a 10mbit and i'm going to share it.

if u got any link on how to patch the dvd without pff-o-matic will be nice.

can't use pff-o-matic 'cause the patch is made for the 10.4.1 dmg.

i'm not a genius but not a newbie too so i can use the shell easly and use linux too if needed to patch the dvd.

just need to know wich file to patch, where to get the patched one or what do i have to do to patch the files.

Thanks

Sorry guys, but I'm closing this topic since it's all about bypassing the TPM, which breaks the DMCA, etc. Anyway, it's fine to talk about 10.4.2, but talking about how to "crack" it should take place off-site.

This has always been our standard (as in, we didn't talk about how to crack it the first time around), and it's really the only way our site can stay alive! Thanks for understanding.