This is my guide based on my experience installing EL Capitán 10.11.5 on asus 1201N.
1. you must have Yosemite installed in your asus
2. Prepare a clean installer of El Capitan 10.11.5 as per page 1
3. Download Clover_v2.3k_r3554 from here https://sourceforge....iles/Installer/.Save your config.Plist,acpi folder and kexts folder from your actual Clover USB stick.Install the new version of clover on your stick and copy the saved acpi folder and kexts folder and config.list to the clover folder of your USB stick.Please replace in your config.Plist Arguments with this : <key>CustomLogo</key>
<string>slide=0 kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x2000 rootless=0</string> It will disprotect el capitan to allow kext injection! Once you have your system running flawless please remove rootless=0 to protect your os.
4. Now stick your clover USB and your intaller USB and start your laptop.Be patient it takes a few minutes to inject kexts before the installer starts loading!
5. Press ESC and choose you clover USB and when you see the install usb press install with injected kexts
6. Once you reach the install ,do not format your hdd just install over your Yosemite.It will automatically update your system leaving the kexts from TimeWalker in system extensions.
7. The system will restart and load el capitán 10.11.5
8. You wil have wiifi but not camera or card reader.This is because in El capitán the USB ports are chosen in a different way,go to this webb site to fix your USB problem http://www.insanelym...l-capitan-1011/
9. You are done you have a fully flawless working El Capitan 10.11.5 asus
I hope I have contributed to help this comunity achieving its aims