DaVinci Resolve GTX 780

revert

8 posts in this topic

I'm trying to run the latest version of Resolve, Lite edition. My rig is in my sig, everything is working well using the Nvidia web drivers, latest version of Cuda installed. Whenever i start Resolve i receive an error, No Cuda Acceleration hardware detected. Any ideas?

Well i've found out i have no cuda enabled, trying to resolve this, Cuda-z shows no Cuda enabled devices. Gringo, that's my thread, finally got running with my GTX 780 but no Cuda....and yes, a Xmas present i specifically wanted for GPU rendering.

Actually it wasn't meant to be.  The original was just about getting the card installed and working. i Started this one on a software issue, thinking it was a Resolve issue, not realizing at the time that Cuda wasn't enabled. Duh.

Thanks for the link. I'm not sure I'm ready for 10.9.1 on this machine, think I might want to upgrade my hardware first but can't do that for a few months. I do feel that this should be workable as it's not an issue that's coming up much so others must have it working. Probably my lack of experience and I'm missing something. Right now I can't use the gpu to render in blender as the option to use the gpu isn't even showing.