pmpatch bios error "secure flash check fail"

plar3s3

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I have ASRock H87 motherboard fatal1ty. Pmpatch bios with the program gives an error when I tried to patch. Could you please tell me how you'd do the installation? I have patches with the original bios file in Windows pmpatch. However, from the bios setup did not perform. I'm getting the above error. 

did translation with Google translate. I do not know English.

Asrock h87 fatal1ty (mb)

i5 4670 (cpu)

Asus hd 7870 (gc)

Please help...... :(

Hi, I have ASRock H87 motherboard fatal1ty. Pmpatch bios with the program gives an error when I tried to patch. Could you please tell me how you'd do the installation? I have patches with the original bios file in Windows pmpatch. However, from the bios setup did not perform. I'm getting the above error. 
did translation with Google translate. I do not know English.
Asrock h87 fatal1ty (mb)
i5 4670 (cpu)
Asus hd 7870 (gc)

Please help...... :(

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285444-pmpatch-uefi-patching-utility/page-39?do=findComment&comment=1951029

happy new year!

• Like 1

Hello, I'm patching the original BIOS file with pmpatch with Win8. Usb memory from the bios setup we make "secure flash check fail" error output. Afudos your own patches when I try to install the bios files "Bios write protected" error involved.  Sorry bad english :(((

Jumper on the motherboard to disable bios protection does not exist. Bios settings do not also a setting to remove the write protection. Damn this motherboard :(

I ran into the same problem on my Asrock z87 Extreme9/ac.  After running pmpatch on the bios file downloaded from Asrock, I got the security error.  I then extracted the bios from the board itself, ran pmpatch on that file and it flashed back to the bios with no errors.  All of this was done in windows.