Battlestar Season 3

Swad

35 posts in this topic

I think there's more to the story than we know. Wiping out the cylons would be like "Okay, show's over... happy ever after, etc". I suspect, somehow, that the Cylons are as much refugees as the humans are. And that the Cylons didnt attack the colonies because they hated humans, but more to free up space for themselves.

I may just be manifesting some Dune universe stuff into BG.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ep20 is last for season 3, right?

So waht's your opinion? I thing they screwed the entire idea of the series. The last 9-10 episodes were full of dramatic moments and {censored}. In one moment I started wondering if I am watching futuristic soap opera... It was just stretching so they have to put somethin in Season 4. Blah

I thought the middle of the season sucked (the boxing episode?) but I really liked the last few episodes. I'm not sure about the Starbuck thing, but I thought the episodes leading up to the end got better.

The season finale was pretty damn awesome. I think they'll wrap things up in Season 4. I mean, after the pull away to Earth, and because they're so close to it, I don't see how they could NOT reach Earth in the next season.

And there is still one more Cylon that has to be revealed, although personally I think its Starbuck, since there is no other way she could be alive.

Yeah, I don't know who the last one is. Maybe it's the President - after all, she did see the opera house along with the two other cylons.

I also hope they wrap it up with this season.

I have to agree that everything points to Starbuck being a Cylon. However it sure would be posssible that turns out to be false leads. I've also wondered about Madem President. I think what we are seeing with the unveiling of the 4 of the final 5 is just how "human" the Cylons have become. It really could be anyone but is bound to be someone shocking . As in a major person who would never have been suspected in the recent past.

This has been a really great series with only a few weak eps . Have to agree that the Boxing ep seemed like a filler ep . I feel season 3 hasn't really been the strongest season compared to the first two.

I agree. I think Season 2 was the best so far, but that's me. The first part of 3 rocked, though.

Also, I'm wondering about how Starbuck would get another Raptor if she were a Cylon. Granted, the Cylons could have had one hidden somewhere, but who knows.