No SATA mode AHCI

dsalsa

43 posts in this topic

Yep, this is lspcidrv.kext. In older version of systems it called lspci.kext (I just read about it).

Why you have twice NullCPU?

FakeSMC.kext - try to use latest version of this kext instead of this from myhack - exactly 5.0.2 or 5.2 (I don't remember which version is that but I know it is v5)

ApplePS2Controller you can keep for your keyboard and mouse

AppleACPIS2Nub - I don't know what is that kext, you need google it.

And this is your Extra folder on the installed Mavericks or the Installer USB? Because they must be the same :)

Sorry for my bad english, I am tired of trying installed mavericks today... ;)

Sorry the last .kext I had was "Patched_10.7_AppleRTC.kext"

I tried deleting all the .kext in the extra/extensions folder and nothing.  It's like it's not even stating the installation.

The .kext I mencioned on my previous message are in my installed Mavericksnot the installer USB the .kext in my installer USB are as follows:

AppleNForceATA.imk64bit.kext

corecrypto.kext

FakeSMC.kext

FakeSMC.kext

yes just 4 instead of 6 like in my installed Maverics. I'll try your recommendations but I think trying to install it again might not hurt

It is not neccesery to install again, but you're right - might nor hurt :)

Use your Extra folder from USB Installer, then Mavericks should boot to the desktop.

P.S. Twice FakeSMC.kext? - Must be only one, becuase the only one is reading by the Chameleon bootloader.

Used myhack to instal the extra folder from my installer to my Mavericks, it still not booting.  It's not even trying to boot

Do not use myhack to replace this folder. Do it manually if you have a working snow leopard or use macdrive on windows to replacing this files.

There must be identicely, I don't trust any apps even myhack.app (it's great but if you do this manually then you have 100% shure thath you do it good).

The only reason I used myhack is because when I tried to do it with snow leopard or macdrive on windows it wouldn't let me replace any files on the drive. When I tried to do in in through the finder in snow leopard I got an error code -50 and when I tried doing it through the terminal that didn't work neither

Download the latest version of macdrive on windows from official page (the demo version) or download a new version of Mavericks image dmg, maybe you've got corrupted files. I don't know why you can not do this :(

EDIT: Maybe try to create the installer manually from snow leopard?

Edited by tragediana150

I've decided it would be better If I asked for instructions on how to create a Mac OS X Mavericks USB Installer stick including the boot loader and any other files.

Thank you in advance

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.8GHz AM3 Mobo: MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 | Memory: 3Gb | Graphic: GeForce 9500 GT  | HDD: 320GB, 10GB  | OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / OS X Mavericks 10.9 (won't boot) / OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 on  VMWare

Ok someone send me a link or something in how to make a USB Mavericks installer for my machine as described below.

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.8GHz AM3 Mobo: MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 | Memory: 3Gb | Graphic: GeForce 9500 GT  | HDD: 320GB, 10GB  | OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / OS X Mavericks 10.9 (won't boot) / OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 on  VMWare

Oh by the way I nearly forgot I did try to install Mavericks again and once again everything seem go fine but with the same results.  

It's like the installation doesn't even start before it reboots.

I noticed the apple screen only comes on like for a split of a second, in fact is you blink you'll miss it

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have created a new 10.9 installer used myhack as it seems to work on my machine after exchanging and adding a file or two.  Now I'm having the same problem I had before.  No problem installing, says successful install but after I click restart it doesn't restart the computer stays on but it stops sending data to my monitor causing it to switch in to standby.  Then when I try to reboot my machine trying without any flags or the same flags I used to boot the installer it just will not boot.  It's like it doesn't even try, I would not call it a kernel panic, it just doesn't try to boot, the machine just restarts. I tried removing Ispcidrv.kest from the extra folder I tried repairing permissions, I tried replacing the extra folder from the installer which does work with the appropriate flags but nothing it just doesn't even try to boot.  Please some help. It's installed now all I need is to get it to boot

No I did not replace the kernel after installing. The only thing I replaced was the extra folder after it wouldn't boot with the original one and I noticed it was different than the one in the installer

Oh God...how do you want to run mavericks on your amd if you're don't raplace the kernel? :/

It can't run without a proper kernel for amd machines. The installer installs the original kernel for the Intel cpus. Replace the kernel and try to boot with it.

I do not want to be rude, but read some guides, because these questions are stupid. Learn something using tutorial, and if you do the same like in the tutorial and then there will be a problem, it is ok. But if you don't want to read, then don't ask help for anybody.

Good Luck