[AMD] Mavericks Pre-release Testing

gils83

135 posts in this topic

I'm still not able to run 10.9.2 .

Using BSA r9 and Clover, can't reach login/desktop. It hangs it HFS mount, but i got VM Sub System On message etc. So i removed second partition, message dissapear but still hangs there.

Someone know a solution ?

I'm still not able to run 10.9.2 .

Using BSA r9 and Clover, can't reach login/desktop. It hangs it HFS mount, but i got VM Sub System On message etc. So i removed second partition, message dissapear but still hangs there.

Someone know a solution ?

copy AppleACPIPlatform and IOPCIFamily from 10.9.1 and try again

copy AppleACPIPlatform and IOPCIFamily from 10.9.1 and try again

I did that after first unsucessful boot but no luck.

I will stay on 10.9.1 its impossible for me to update 10.9.2. Tryed with 2 different Boards and CPUs

Open the package with Pacifist, compare the changes, it pays attention particularly to the production date of the drivers in s/l/e and experiments

:D

• Like 3

has anyone try with 10.9.2 Build 13C39 ?... getting stuck here with all kernels :wallbash:

as soon as I'm home today night I will test it, I think that should work. I'll get back with my results. :)

10.9.2 new pre-release build 13C39 try changing with all extensions from 10.9.1 .. still didn't work, but I think related with framework problem http://cl.ly/image/3k2z2w2y1z3H

as soon as I'm home today night I will test it, I think that should work. I'll get back with my results. :)

• Like 1

has anyone try with 10.9.2 Build 13C39 ?... getting stuck here with all kernels :wallbash:

fine on me, using R9 Kernel and use the same update method

post-1176412-0-42798000-1390009445_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Finally 10.9.2 build 13C39 running on my rig, after rollback and then instal again build 13C39 with pacifist,....  and or maybe after injected mach_kernel on root and "kexts" in s/l/e .., previously I always inject kernel and kext in Clover ... How stupid I'am :(

btw thank's spakk and aziiz3  :)

• Like 1

Finally 10.9.2 build 13C39 running on my rig, after rollback and then instal again build 13C39 with pacifist,....  and or maybe after injected mach_kernel on root and "kexts" in s/l/e .., previously I always inject kernel and kext in Clover ... How stupid I'am :(btw thank's spakk and aziiz3  :)

Now yesterday I have installed the combo update 13C39 on my other partition.

In the end I have begun MACKext and kext-Wizard to repair the Permissions. Then I have restarted my System , the system got stuck with ACPI. Then I took the System.kext of Andy, then repairs the permissions and restarted my Hackintosh, the system is begun afterwards without problems. I can ascertain nothing negative.

mavericksvers.13c44fpajy.png

New update 13C44 :)

after update I started my hackintosh, then I got OPEMU message

just start with the rollback from version 13C39,

I had to replace these files:

IOPCIFamily.kext (Vers.2.9)
IOGraphicsFamily.kext  (Vers. 2.4)
IONDRVSupport.kext  (Vers. 2.4)
Sandbox.kext  ( Vers. 278.10)
System.kext (Vers. 13.0.0)

new Version works fine

http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/367895

Edited by spakk
  • Like 2

Nothing is new.!

If you do not change the kext-drivers then you get when starting a OEPMU error message! ;)

these files from 10,9,0?

in my case from Mavericks 10.9.2 beta 2 Vers. 13C 39

run using with the internal software update on a second partition, then made ​​with the other executable partition the changes in S / L / E, then leave kext wizard or MacKext to repair disk permissions. then restart from partition with mavericks beta 3 vers. 13C44 :)

Edited by spakk

these changes are in the extension since update 13C48

I had to replace these files:

IOPCIFamily.kext (Vers.2.9)
Sandbox.kext  ( Vers. 278.10)
System.kext (Vers. 13.0.0)

new Version works fine

new Update 13C48.png

Edited by spakk

Just now successfully installed update 13C53.

Change kexts: Applematch, Sandbox, System, core crypto from 10.9.1

Use latest kernel from Савва

P.S. Seems to me that system is a little bit faster now  :)

we should find a solution and fix for the problem OPEMU Error, this is much better