Niresh on a AMD Toshiba Laptop

keillerh

51 posts in this topic

Try coping the kernel again. Boot the installer again and open terminal as before and use this command.

sudo rm /Volumes/YOUR HDD NAME/mach_kernel

sudo cp -PR /Volumes/"Pandora Installer"/mach_kernel /Volumes/YOUR HDD NAME/

Remember to replace YOUR HDD NAME with the name you gave the drive when it was formatted.

Forgot about those you could have copied them at the same time. Terminal once again then you can do the rest from your system.

sudo cp -PR /Volumes/"Pandora Installer"/System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext /Volumes/NAME OF YOUR HDD/System/Library/Extensions

sudo cp -PR /Volumes/"Pandora Installer"/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext /Volumes/NAME OF YOUR HDD/System/Library/Extensions

Use -f at boot and repair the permissions once you are booted with Disk Utility.

The bar menu is transparent. But the launchpad is slow fo example. This is not working:

Wifi: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n
Ethernet: Qualcomm Atheros AR8152 v2.0 Fast Ethernet

I have repaired permissions, so, to start normally, do i need to use some parameter? Because in this moment i'm in the safe mode.

Here are the two files for Ethernet and Audio. They should work fine. If you get the card I mentioned (AR5B91) you wont have any problems.

Archive.zip

Download this app to install the kexts, http://cvad-mac.narod.ru/files/Kext_Utility.app.v2.5.6.zip

It automatically repairs all permissions after installing. Just drag the kext files over the app and enter your password.