[SL]DVD won't boot

safmaverick

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a strange problem I've never encountered.

I got myself a new HDD and I want to install OSX on my PC again but I'm not able to gent the DVD installation process running.

This is what I get when trying to install Hazard SL 10.6.6i DVD:

1. When typing: GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 or GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0 I get the following:
Oh0L0S3.jpg

2. When starting without typing nothing or GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0 or GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 or GraphicsEnabler=No or GraphicsEnabler=Yes(there is a beep) or PCIRootUID=1 I get the followingt:
XO8bago.jpg

3. With PCIRootUID=0 I get the followin:
Vr4MUdq.jpg

I can see I'm affecting NVEnabler with GE and UID, but afterwards I get these IOATAPCFamily kernel panic.

I had problems with IOATAPCFamily before, but never at this stage, usually after the completing the instalation (which I've been solving easily, but I forgot how, lol).

I also tried with Hazard 10.6.1/10.6.2 DVD and whatever I type I get the following:

pc160035a.jpg

I've changed CPU, Graphics and HDD since the last time I've had OSX on this comp.

These are my current specs:

MoBo: MSI 945PL Neo-F with 2 DIMM

CPU: Intel c2d E6300

Graphics: Gainward nVidia GeForce GTX260GS

RAM: 2Gb Kingston + 512MB TwinMos DDR2 @533

HDD: 1Tb WD Green

I had P4 and Gainward 7600GS GLH before and had no problems at this stage.

Can anyone help?

No one? I've realized that the first pic is the main issue, since I get others with turning off and on GraphicsEnabler and PCIRootUID which work fine as they are in default values.

So is there any solution for these AppleIntelPIIXATA and others Family kexts?

I wrote my hardware at the bottom on the first post, and currently I'm on Windows, don't have USB and other Mac anywhere close that I could use to make USBInstaller. Is there a command which I could use while booting from DVD to override that KP?

And again, I've had Hazard's 10.6.2 installed on this MoBo, I've changed CPU (had P4) and Graphic Card recently, but MoBo is the same, and I never had problems like these at this stage...