• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PlayerCide

PlayerCide

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

So I installed Mountain Lion using iatkos ml2 and a few of the options in there, by the way just so everyone knows I am good at IT I'm just a noob when it comes to stuff like this...

But I have to boot with "Graphics enabler=no" and I have to physically remove my graphics card which is not ideal "EVGA GTX 660 2GB SC" if i don't remove it I simply get this error (NVENABLER: PROBE:ROM SHADOW ENABLE

Sometimes I get to this line "sound assertion in iohdacodecdevice at line 161" and then it boots other time it hangs almost randomly and I have to reboot

Also I used to get this error alot "iobluetooth start completed" 

The motherboard I'm using is also presenting issues (MSI H87-G43) Whilst integrated graphics work using the graphicsenabler=no command and using a little ##### setting I can get it to run in 1920x1080x32 resolution this is post installation of course but I can't get the onboard sound to work which I believe is realtek (when no headphones are plugged in my computer seems to think there is no sound card installed (in windows 7/8)

also can anyone help me as to why my USB wireless adapter isn't working...

http://www.alibaba.c...s_1T1R_USB.html

Either way once installed the only thing I have working is integrated graphics running at 1080x768 which is really grainy in places which is to be expected but my 8gb ram is detected.

In short:

Can anyone help me fix the onboard sound for my H87-G43 MSI motherboard?

How can I get my EVGA GTX 660 2GB SC to work with Hackintosh

Why isn't my USB WIFI Adaptor not working as in not being detected at all (Wi-Fi greyed out even after unplugging and replugging)

What do the errors that I used to get and still do mean?

And finally can anyone recommend a good post installation program for me?

I can perform a series of tests and I shall be on skype for the next 24 hours my skype is "bluetoothgeorge123" feel free to add me and would love to talk to someone about this as I desperatley need a mac for my college and I can't afford it hence why I've gone this method.

Below are my system specs

Intel Core i5 4440
8GB DDR3 Vengeance RAM (CORSAIR)
NvidiaGTX 660 (EVGA) Super Clocked
1TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD
MSI h87 G43 MotherBoard

ANY AND ALL Help appreciated.

Thank you in advance to everyone.

I have wiped back to my original Mac install iatkos and booted with graphics enabler=no and -v flags so I'm back to square one with no extra plugins i.e. ##### or pandora so please feel free to give help asap as I am ready to perform any changes or add ons to get my mac to work!

PlayerCide

PlayerCide

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

UPDATE! 

Okay so I finally got my gtx 660 to work after installing a few plugins (opencl2gbpatch/nvidia10.8.2) (ahci sata) (built in ethernet) (1920x1080 graphics mode) (imac 12,1 as system model) original apple bootlogo/disabler/evoreboot/rtcpatch new/ a checkbox marked as network right at the bottom don't know what it does though :L

I have to boot with the /-v/-x and graphicsenabler=no flag but my gtx 660 is now recognised!

Any tips on how to get my usb to work?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iatkos, iatkos ml2, gtx 660, nvidia, evga, realtek, usb wifi, issues, noob, hackintosh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy