HELP INSTALLING MAVERICKS! - AMD with Radeon 6310

EdwardtheWindowsLover

2 posts in this topic

Guys...

I'm planning to install Mavericks on my PC, and I'm searching for right KEXT for my PC...

Here is my system info...

Operating System:                 Windows 8 Pro 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.130531-1504)

System Manufacturer:            TOSHIBA
System Model:                       Satellite C675D
Processor:                             AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.3GHz
Memory:                                4096MB RAM
Mother Board:                       TKBSB (PEGATRON CORPORATION)
BIOS:                                     1.70 (American Metatrend Inc.)
Graphic:                                ATI Radeon HD 6310
Network:                                WiFi- RTL8192Ce
                                             LAN-  RTL8168

I wonder if MutiBeast supports my system.
If they do, please let me know what is supported by #####...

First of all - you need to make a bootable copy of Mavericks 10.9 on your USB/DVD or whatever you want to use for it.

Second thing - use myHack.app or another great apps like Pandora's Box etc. to create the installer.

Third - Replace the original mach_kernel with one of the AMD kernels from Bronzovka or other amazing guys on this forum.

And now you can try to Install the OSX on your machine. Then you will know if your machine is good for this system.

You've got a little slow processor speed so it can be laggy sometimes (I've go this processor on my Acer Laptop and it's very slow, so I don't even try to install Mavericks on it).

Your graphics should run quite good, I think so :)

P.S. If you don't want to search and google for some kexts you can use MultiB....but it's your choice.

Good luck :)