My brand new config :

Motherboard ASUS Z77-A bios UEFI

CPU Intel I7-3770k base 1155

Hard Disk SSD 120 Gb Silicon Power

8 gb Ram DDR3

Msi Nvidia GT 640 with 2gb Ram

A trackball usb and the rest of my poor mind  :wallbash:

So....

I follow many tutos, guides to install Mavericks on my desktop. 

Best results was boot with -x (install on USB with vanilla guide) Install work only with -x

I've the same result, no matter wich ML i tried.

I have in -v mode, a lot of SMCReadErrorKey and one Unknow CPUID text finishing by unknown CPu 0x3a, kind of that...

Causes of shutdown : -128

I have also a warning about AppleIntelPowerManagement that doesn't works.

Stuck here.

I tried -v -f all npci, all CPUID, doesn't work anyway.

In normal mode, i have the apple logo with a wheel turning, and turning, and turning... :surprised:

My last try was with this topic : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-mavericks/

same results...

It's a kind of nervous breakdown who come to me, if you see what i mean  :frantics:

Oh, yes, i'm connected with HDMI connector. and for my UEFI bios i made an optimal presets and set SATA on AHCI and set the booting procedure on "Other OS"

One week i'm starving on this desktop !  So if you please, before i pull this beautiful desktop by the window...can you help me ?

I thank you all  :thumbsup_anim:

Allan

So i force the install with -x flag. And it be fine, long for sure, but fine.

Finalizing and no boot without -x, same errors.

Thank you :) I see....but i allready format in GUID mode. Didn't boot .....stuck on the apple....Same error text as you...SMCReadkeyerror, AIPM error bad CPUID model 0x3a

Just can boot in -x mode...Gosh...i'll start to goes crazy !!! Is this a problem with my Asus Z77-A or...??? Near two weeks stuck here !

But you use MyHack, for me i try with last clover boot usb.

So...installation ML3U complete without flag.

Reboot on clover to fix hdd boot ok

Reboot on hd ssd ....stuck again (;..) on the logo apple with a wheel turning again and again...

GOSH !!!!!!!!!!  Can you help please ??

Thank you for your answer...

But look, i didn't understand...? What's the difference ? I have a GT 640, native on osx,recognize without problem or kext,  (but i even not have a connector DVI here, lost (...), so why did my hack can run on DVI and not on VGA ???? 

So...after many research and tries with no results....i install the mavericks with Chameleon.(I've try Pandora, Clover, and i have KP and no boot at all.)

I can't install without the -x flag, anyway...it does not boot till i write -x.

So after the installation, it boot on my ssd. First attempt, stuck on apple logo with a big freeze.

Second attempt, stuck at the same place, with a colored wheel still turning...

Booting with -v to see and see the pic, this is my result :

post-1265587-0-44408300-1386938834_thumb.jpg

Then, trying with npci flag, PCIRootUID flag, -f -v Graphics Enabler yes or no....

Do you have any idea to help ?