I'm running Mavericks on my Toshiba L850 and haven't had much luck getting more than 2 P States working so far. I've tried a few things, but no matter what I always only seem to have 12x and 25x multipliers (CPU is 3210M) with no intermediate or turbo states. I am using CloverEFI even though this is a UEFI system as this Insyde based UEFI appears to have major issues booting OS X (will freeze a little while after logging in and requires the Aptio fix to even start booting). This system uses a Radeon 7670M with no switchable graphics functionality, so the Intel HD 4000 doesn't exist here.
So far I have tried:
- Using Clover to automatically generate the SSDT with various settings for Generating P states and C states
- Leaving the default OEM SSDT in place
- Dropping OEM SSDT and not having clover create one (still get 12x, 25x)
- Using ssdtPrGen to produce an SSDT for this CPU for Clover to use
- Various SMBIOS profiles (currently on MacBookPro9,2, but did try MacMini6,2 and iMac13,2
All of these with no luck. I have attached the SSDT and DSDT I'm currently using to this post
Am I missing something obvious or is there something more nefarious going on?