• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

lazetime

lazetime

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
I installed it (Aperture 1.5) and ran it without problem.
And I can imported the pictures from iPhoto library and generated thumbnails without problem too.
When I did adjustment with picture, the thumbnail becomes black. But after I undid adjustment the picture, the thumbnail came back to normal.

I don't know why. Someone can help me?
Many thanks.

borisbadenov

borisbadenov

InsanelyMac Sage

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
Lazetime, I just tried out your problem on my install and just as I said to Munky, I cannot duplicate the problem. What I did notice was a temproray moment of darkenss on the thumbnail but then I also noticed that it was processing the image and when it was done, the thumbnail returned to normal. Maybe this is a warning of some kind? What size were your files? Mine were about a meg in size and I have 1 gig of ram. I hope this helps out some.

Boris

I installed it (Aperture 1.5) and ran it without problem.
And I can imported the pictures from iPhoto library and generated thumbnails without problem too.
When I did adjustment with picture, the thumbnail becomes black. But after I undid adjustment the picture, the thumbnail came back to normal.

I don't know why. Someone can help me?
Many thanks.

lazetime

lazetime

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Hi, Boris. Thanks for your help.
I use RAW files and around 6MB of each file. I can use Aperture 1.1.2 without problem in my Jas 10.4.7.
But when I upgrade to version 1.5, I have black thumbnail problem. I still can do adjustment and other features without problem under 1.5.
Version 1.5 just show me black thumbnail. >,<

borisbadenov

borisbadenov

InsanelyMac Sage

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Hi, Boris. Thanks for your help.
I use RAW files and around 6MB of each file. I can use Aperture 1.1.2 without problem in my Jas 10.4.7.
But when I upgrade to version 1.5, I have black thumbnail problem. I still can do adjustment and other features without problem under 1.5.
Version 1.5 just show me black thumbnail. >,<

Interesting lazetime. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I was working with jpegs. Maybe that is a difference? I am not sure. I will shoot off some RAW files and tell you the results but you will have to wait til morning ( I am using XP on my box right now. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone)

FavleX

FavleX

FavleX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
let me say that is a bit frustrating..what??!!
Yes ,the fact that a lot of important apps is located on demonoid and I haven't the invitation...Can somenone please send me an invitation on pm...pleeeeeaase!!!

Thank s a lot in advance. :wub: :wub:

MacSimilian

MacSimilian

V1ll4g3 1d107

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
Aperture 1.5 is running great on my system. Favalessa check your pm ;)

iRed

iRed

Cinematographer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
I am running great Aperture 1.5.3 on my hackintosh.

54mbps

54mbps

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
I used the CD, but changed the hardware specs myself, works fine on Macbook, Mac OS X 9A466

toosil

toosil

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

Is there anyway to bypass the graphics card check?? I am running with a PNY Nvidia Fx5700 LE which doesn't pass the graphics card check even tho I see NVIDIA GeForce 5200 Ultra listed in the min specs. I have installed 1.5.4 on Jas 10.4.8 with Titan Nvidia drivers as on the ISO..

Thank you..

fandel

fandel

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Does anyone have an invitation for Demonoid? I would really apreciate it if you can PM me.

Thanks. :D

parkerlewis

parkerlewis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I am also failing the graphics card check, with a HD 2600 PRO 512mb card installed and working properly elsewhere. Just
in Aperture it does not work. Very frustrating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy