DSDT Request, help please!

georges valch

3 posts in this topic

Hello

I hope someone will help me with this: I'm totally noob about programming and this kind of stuff. On the other side I'm passionate about hackintosh. I have a Dell Vostro 1540, mobo is hm57, proc core i5 arrandale, ddr3, with intel hd graphics. In dual boot win 8.1 and mac os 10.9, I really need a patched dsdt to get graphic resolution (cause, strange, i have not qe but ci - translucent menu bar, but no 1366x768 res). Without nullpowermanagement at chameleon boot i get kp. I attach here my dsdt extracted in windows with aida64, i really hope that some1 will help me fix it and patch it properly. Thanks in advance.

dsdt.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Errors removed. Up to you now to apply the patched that you need  ;)

Thank you Rampage Dev. Unfortunatelly, thoughting that no chance with it (this post have some time...), I gave up. Just changed that notebook with a HP Elitebook 2540p and now just digg it up with, cause I can't even get to setup in Mavericks. Trying all flags but I get loop restart or just stuck at "AppleKeyStore blah blah...". {censored} hackintoshing, I just can stop to experiment even if my Windows works just fine. It's a disease I think. Thx again man and I hope to get help again from you with a new dsdt if I ever get again on Mavericks desktop. All the best to you!