A Capri platform IG is matching your HD4000. You have to try all Platform IG´s for desktop to find the right one, after installing chameleon, gotten here from Downloads.
I suggest, if you have your gfx working without a scrambled screen, that you should get an original version of Mountain Lion or Mavericks, and make a vanilla usb installer by following this guide: http://www.insanelym...-for-mavericks/
Distros, like the one, you have used, produce to much unneccessary and in the end disturbing garbage, which is nearly impossible to get fully rid off. A vanilla self controlled install, matching the hardware of your system as near as possible, let you get a smooth running system in the end. But one must be a bit patient, because it lasts longer.
Yes try a retail fresh Install
or try this flag to return on desktop
GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v -x
and ran chameleon with the option HD4000
one by one and reboot and see if you have the right one
Hi, i'm gonna list what i did today, and what i get:
- Installed OSX again using this guide: http://iatkos.me/for...hp?f=77&t=23108
- After boot everything looked the same
- In a hispanic site (Taringa) i found a guide to enable HD 4000 and worked. I did this
- Path system with Chimera
- Install ##### and apply some setings
- Install chamaleon wizard and apply some setings.
- Then, reboot, i had 1920x1080 resolution, and in specs it says HD 4000, but transitions are slow, and i feel no-aceleration hardware. Transitions are slow, and if i open center notifications, it shows red squares for a second.
This is what i finally get, but, no acceleration hardware.