• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

poldergus

poldergus

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I did a lot of searching and reading about how to disable an Optimus card. I found a lot of different options. 

So now I need a DSDT file to disable the card. I've got a clean DSDT-file I want to patch.

Made one in Linux and also checked which method is used by Bumblebee. In Linux with optimus off my idle temp is about 10-15 degrees lower as in OSX. Idle in OSX is 70 degrees and when I start working with it goes up right away. Using parallels it peaks to 100.

When I copy things from my SSDT-1 (OptTabl) to my DSDT I always get compile errors.

What to do?Please help 

xpamamadeus

xpamamadeus

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 585 posts

I did a lot of searching and reading about how to disable an Optimus card. I found a lot of different options. 

So now I need a DSDT file to disable the card. I've got a clean DSDT-file I want to patch.

Made one in Linux and also checked which method is used by Bumblebee. In Linux with optimus off my idle temp is about 10-15 degrees lower as in OSX. Idle in OSX is 70 degrees and when I start working with it goes up right away. Using parallels it peaks to 100.

When I copy things from my SSDT-1 (OptTabl) to my DSDT I always get compile errors.

What to do?Please help 

share files and someone will help u.

poldergus

poldergus

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Best Answer

Clean DSDT

OptTabl

Info from Linux txt file

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy