installing 10.8 on hackintosh restarts automatically after loading some script on boot.

Nitin Gauri

6 posts in this topic

I have a config of core 2 duo 2.93GHz, 2GB samsung 800MHz RAM, Zotac Nvidia GeForce 210 GPU and Inetl G31/33 Chipset, how to install Osx 10.8 pls help.. im now running OSX 10.7.5 on my system, please help!!!!

when i satrt installing.. i can get the kernel and i can select the installation disk.. and later while loading all the text the system restarts automatically, please help for this problem!

You schould have a look here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-mavericks/

You can also try to make your own usb installer by using Pandora.

You find the link to the guide for it on the downloadpage. Here you go: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/11-pandoraapp/

It seems that you are trying to install your new system in the way, that on real apple hardware is working. But you have a pc und must built an installer to be able to boot the installation.

I suggest, that you should install your new system to a new partion. If you have GUID formated hd, it is relativly easy to shrink existing partitons to get free space for adding a new one, with about 20 GB.

Have fun.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your reply brother... i will try and check it, but here are my specs... i know these are very low..

Core 2 duo 2.93 GHz
2GB 800 MHz DDR2
G 31/33 Chipset
Zotac NVIDIA GeForce 210 1GB DDR5

can i install mountain lion 10.8 and mavericks 10.9

pls guide me.

You can try it, but you should upgrade your ram at least to an amount of 4 GB if possible.

I would prefer to install 10.8, because it is a lot easier to find kexts, which work with your hardware.

Read the topic of my posted link and the guide of Pandora. You should try to find a guide with the search for similar hardware by using your cpu, mainboard, gfx card, and your desired OSX system as arguments to find matches.

If you have conrecte problems by installing, I am sure, you get support, if you ask for it.

Please put your hardware in your signature like many others have done it. It is in your own interest, to make to support you as easy as possible.

Have fun.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your reply brother, which one would you prefer? Niresh 10.8 or IATKOS ML? of any stock version.. if so pls provide me the link.. :)

I started downloading the MacOSX 10.8 Retail from the Piratebay brother.. 

...., if so pls provide me the link....

It is not allowed, to provide such links here and I even do not do it by PM. ;)

None of them. I don´t like Distros. They are common know´n for producing much trash in an install, which is hard to get rid of afterwards.

You should have a look at the links, I have posted before. I by myself prefer vanilla install method with original versions of OSX. :)

Have fun.

• Like 2