Laptop - Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p - 10.9 - Mavericks

useletters

332 posts in this topic

Thank you for that but have you done that so you don't have an issue? Say connect an external display then try to restart will it do so?

Actually, I don't have the 16-bit color issue, both internal and external displays have a smooth color gradient, but restart problem is existing if display sleep/wake occured as you described. 

Have you tried to inject your LCD EDID?

• 1 month later...

Hi, can someone make a tutorial (like useletters, page3) for the installation 10.10 / 10.10.1? And upload the Extra folder and put the DSDT / SSDT, and kext required? I installed 10.9.0 and go ok. I tried the updates and do not go. I would be happy with 10.9.5 :)) Thanks :)

I installed 10.10 with the original image. So far I have managed :

- sound

- microphone

- video camera

- Network (cable)

- WiFi (Edimax ew-7811un)

- 20% trackpad :)))

- USB 2.0 / 3.0

- Bluetooth does not go off :))

The only problem I have is the video card. Show only 3/6 Mb. How to solve? (Intel 4600)

Hi, can someone make a tutorial (like useletters, page3) for the installation 10.10 / 10.10.1? And upload the Extra folder and put the DSDT / SSDT, and kext required? I installed 10.9.0 and go ok. I tried the updates and do not go. I would be happy with 10.9.5 :)) Thanks :)

I installed 10.10 with the original image. So far I have managed :
- sound
- microphone
- video camera
- Network (cable)
- WiFi (Edimax ew-7811un)
- 20% trackpad :)))
- USB 2.0 / 3.0
- Bluetooth does not go off :))

The only problem I have is the video card. Show only 3/6 Mb. How to solve? (Intel 4600)

You should check my guide here: Guide for Installing OS X Yosemite on Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p