Laptop - Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p - 10.9 - Mavericks

useletters

332 posts in this topic

Yes, I am using Clover but I think it is unlikely to be the config.plist's problem. A cold boot, shutdown and sleep/wake all works well, and restart functionality also worked when OS X was just installed using USB installer with the same config.plist. But it became abnormal after the patched drivers were injected, the problem was likely caused by AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext. BTW,  HDMI connector works well through this patched driver.

Okay you got me lost. What's the exact problem? what I understood that you have had a working system with unpatched graphics files and it became non working after patching the graphics files. Is that right? If so, show me how you patched your files.

Okay you got me lost. What's the exact problem? what I understood that you have had a working system with unpatched graphics files and it became non working after patching the graphics files. Is that right? If so, show me how you patched your files.

Sorry for my poor English. Here are all the binary patches I use, which have been converted to clover patching-on-the-fly. The hardware infos have been injected mainly through patching DSDT/SSDTs.

<key>KextsToPatch</key>
						<array>
							<dict>
								<key>Comment</key>
								<string>HD4600_0412to0416_1/2</string>
								<key>Find</key>
								<data>
								PYaAEgR0
								</data>
								<key>Name</key>
								<string>AppleIntelHD5000Graphics</string>
								<key>Replace</key>
								<data>
								PYaAFgR0
								</data>
							</dict>
							<dict>
								<key>Comment</key>
								<string>HD4600_0412to0416_2/2</string>
								<key>Find</key>
								<data>
								PYaAEgR1
								</data>
								<key>Name</key>
								<string>AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
								<key>Replace</key>
								<data>
								PYaAFgR1
								</data>
							</dict>
							<dict>
								<key>Comment</key>
								<string>patch_xml.zl2zml.zl</string>
								<key>Find</key>
								<data>
								eG1sLnps
								</data>
								<key>Name</key>
								<string>AppleHDA</string>
								<key>Replace</key>
								<data>
								em1sLnps
								</data>
							</dict>
							<dict>
								<key>Comment</key>
								<string>patch_vid_pid</string>
								<key>Find</key>
								<data>
								YgLsEA==
								</data>
								<key>Name</key>
								<string>AppleHDA</string>
								<key>Replace</key>
								<data>
								ggLsEA==
								</data>
							</dict>
							<dict>
								<key>Comment</key>
								<string>HD4600_HDMI_Audio-1</string>
								<key>Find</key>
								<data>
								PQwKAAB0Dg==
								</data>
								<key>Name</key>
								<string>AppleHDAController</string>
								<key>Replace</key>
								<data>
								PQwMAAB0Dg==
								</data>
							</dict>
							<dict>
								<key>Comment</key>
								<string>HD4600_HDMI_Audio-2</string>
								<key>Find</key>
								<data>
								PQwKAAAPhA==
								</data>
								<key>Name</key>
								<string>AppleHDAController</string>
								<key>Replace</key>
								<data>
								PQwMAAAPhA==
								</data>
							</dict>
							<dict>
								<key>Comment</key>
								<string>Azul-Port_0x5_DP2HDMI</string>
								<key>Find</key>
								<data>
								AQUJAAAEAACH
								AAAA
								</data>
								<key>Name</key>
								<key>Replace</key>
								<data>
								AQUJAAAIAAAG
								AAAA
								</data>
							</dict>
							<dict>
								<key>Comment</key>
								<string>patch_AppleRTC</string>
								<key>Find</key>
								<data>
								dS4Ptg==
								</data>
								<key>Name</key>
								<string>AppleRTC</string>
								<key>Replace</key>
								<data>
								6y4Ptg==
								</data>
							</dict>
							<dict>
								<key>Comment</key>
								<string>IOAHCIBlockStorage, Apple SSD</string>
								<key>Find</key>
								<data>
								QVBQTEUgU1NE
								AA==
								</data>
								<key>Name</key>
								<string>IOAHCIBlockStorage</string>
								<key>Replace</key>
								<data>
								AAAAAAAAAAAA
								AA==
								</data>
							</dict>
						</array>

Your patch for AppleIntelFramebufferAzul is different than what I usually use. Here's mine:

<dict>
	<key>Comment</key>
	<string>QECI HD4600 Azul</string>
	<key>Find</key>
	<data>
	PYaAEgQ=
	</data>
	<key>Name</key>
	<key>Replace</key>
	<data>
	PYaAFgQ=
	</data>
</dict>

Try it and report back.

Your patch for AppleIntelFramebufferAzul is different than what I usually use. Here's mine:

<dict>
	<key>Comment</key>
	<string>QECI HD4600 Azul</string>
	<key>Find</key>
	<data>
	PYaAEgQ=
	</data>
	<key>Name</key>
	<key>Replace</key>
	<data>
	PYaAFgQ=
	</data>
</dict>

Try it and report back.

Actually, for AppleIntelFramebufferAzul  this patch of mine (replace 3D8680120475 by 3D8680160475) achieves the same result with yours (replace 3D86801204 by 3D86801604) .

这是一个侧面说明,而不是你的问题的解决方案,所以如果你知道,这两个都会有同样的效果,然后确定。然而,improberly修补显卡驱动程序不会造成任何BIOS后输出假设你在详细模式下启动。

您好,能否请您上传您的三叶草config和/或全EFI文件夹,谢谢。

I'm sorry would you post in English please?

:blush: Sorry, I forgot translation。

I follow "[Guide] AIO Guides For Hackintosh" installed Yosemite, and has been the driving class sound card, network card, keyboard, touchpad. But the graphics is not working, I injected clover id, also added a clover patch, I do not know how to drive the graphics, you can help me? Can you please upload your DSDT (and SSDT) and clover config, thank you! :) My laptop models and you the same。

That was a side note and not a solution for your problem so if you know both will have the same effect then OK. However, improberly patched graphics driver will not cause no post BIOS output assuming you boot in verbose mode.

I have found that the restart process is not interupted indeed, just the screen turns completely dark, and can't be lighten at early boot, then If you don't force a shutdown, after a while the screen will be lighten at the second stage of the OS X boot (just when the progress bar appears).  It is really strange!

I did clean install of 10.10 with clover efI. currently I'm booting from usb, I haven't install any bootloader on hdd yet. installed only ethernet kext. and now I stuck with video. hd4600 don't want working at all)

no qe/ci, flickering, hd4600 7mb in system settings.

I've tried all config.plist, dsdt/ssdt in this topic, removed all gforce and nvidia kexts, even created my own patched dsdt and ssdt. no luck))

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/145427-fix-intel-hd4400-hd4600-mobile-yosemite.html also didn't help)

Have you guys tried different

ig-platform-id
? I was able to fix my graphics in the past by using other ones than the recommended. Though I forgot which exactly..

i've tried 0x0a260000, 0x0a260006 and 0x0a26000a. no luck. Should I try any other ids? Could you confirm you have working video on 10.10.1?

I haven't upgraded yet.. (There's an upgrade!?)

Yes. May be this problem exists because of update 10.10.1. I'm still not sure. I think you shouldn't upgrade it 'till somebody will find working solution.

I think the cause not only in ig-platform-id.

Everything is working in 10.10.1 as in 10.10 nothing changed. For example, ig-platform-id set to 0x0a260006 is working on my machine. However, updating to 10.10.1 restores default OpenCL.framework which have to be patched again (the same patch).

Everything is working in 10.10.1 as in 10.10 nothing changed. For example, ig-platform-id set to 0x0a260006 is working on my machine. However, updating to 10.10.1 restores default OpenCL.framework which have to be patched again (the same patch).

guys, could you please provide your working config.plists and dsdt/ssdt?

guys, could you please provide your working config.plists and dsdt/ssdt?

Just forget about that :rofl: .... I posted eariler that I'm having a problem getting graphics to work which is weird because I have been through this and more while ago and should not be noob. However, I found that my problem is not with graphics nor with 10.10.1 update. Instead, I found the problem with Clover on my new installation refuses to patch any kext on-the-fly. So, to give you my config.plist is meaningless as I don't rely on Clover for my patches and no patches are there until I figure out what's its problem. Also I'm currently not using DSDT/SSDTs at all because I want to fix Clover first. Basically, I'm doing the dirty work by patching the binaries on disk for the time being.

video is working good now) but i have the last problem with display, it seems that display has only 16 bit color

94195b15c4a64acd6e65ce76871570ab.png

i think it's because of nvidia graphics which hasn't skipped. Clover gone crazy i think, it doesn't load any kexts (I had to install all kexts manually on disk) and also it doesn't skip nvidia.