I just installed Mavericks on Lenovo B570 over Mountain Lion. I will mention a few quick steps:
- I used this link: http://www.insanelym...d-for-mavericks to make a bootable USB. I formated the USB as master boot record instead of GUID.
- Used FakeSMC from here: https://code.google..../downloads/list.
- After booting to Mavericks. patched AppleICPM using this link: http://olarila.com/f....php?f=9&t=1003 and removed Nullcpm.
- Installed Voodoops2 from this link : https://github.com/R...-PS2-Controller. You have to use this for the keyboard and trackpad to work
- Installed AppleHDA and DSDT from this link: http://www.insanelym...86-lenovo-b570/
- My CPU is i3 2350, so I used SSDT for this CPU in extra folder.
Everything seems to work and none of my personal folders were touched.
I am triple booting, windows 7, windows 8 and Mavericks on a MBR partitioned hard drive.
Credit goes to rockinron_1, Rehabman, macinsane, Cassio and everyone else in the community.