Hi all, got another problem that i can't seem to resolve myself. About a week ago i bought an actual Apple Bluetooth card from a MacBook Pro. I hooked it up to my hackintosh and it worked but my Apple wireless keyboard was barely working (only basic functions, no FN functions) which i solved by using the IOBluetoothFamily.kext from 10.8.5 (kextversion 4.17) and i suddenly had a fully working BT keyboard. Even in the BIOS and bootloader. So far so good.
Eventually i wanted to go do something else and put the hackintosh to sleep, but it didn't want to. Apparently the BT module is keeping the hackintosh awake "by being disconnected"...
06/11/13 02:36:18,000 kernel: Wake reason: GBEC USB3 USB6 USBE
06/11/13 02:36:18,000 kernel: AirPort_Brcm43xx::powerChange: System Wake - Full Wake/ Dark Wake / Maintenance wake
06/11/13 02:36:18,000 kernel: SMC::setPowerState ERROR: smcPublishSleepCause failed (kSMCKeyNotFound)
06/11/13 02:36:18,000 kernel: USB (EHCI):Port 5 on bus 0xfa connected or disconnected: portSC(0x101803)
06/11/13 02:36:18,000 kernel: The USB device BRCM2046 Hub (Port 1 of Hub at 0x5a000000) may have caused a wake by being disconnected
06/11/13 02:36:18,000 kernel: **** [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][SuspendDevice] -- Resume -- Error -- GetDeviceInformation() returned 0xE00002C0 (kIOReturnNoDevice) ****
Note: this is without a dsdt.aml, with my dsdt.aml in place it looks slightly different as the GBEC en USBE aren't listed as wake-reasons and the USB (EHCI) line is missing as well.
From what i can gather the BT controller (BRCM2046) is somehow waking up my hackintosh from its sleep. I've tried a number of things so far:
- Booted into Mountain Lion - same thing
- Removed dsdt.aml - no change
- Replaced the Mountain Lion IOBluetoothFamily.kext with the original Mavericks version (4.20) - no change, but extended keyboard and trackpad functions are disabled and Mavericks says "Bluetooth not available"
- Used 3.3v line from PCI-E card initially, switched to 3.3v generated from same USB port that i connect the datalines to - no change
- Fixed permissions - nothing to fix / no change
- Fixed disk - nothing to fix / no change
Is there anything i can try to fix this problem? I really want this thing to sleep!
Thanks in advance.
Asus P5Q Pro w/ Intel Q9550
Attached are my current dsdt.aml, org.chameleon.Boot.plist and SMBios.plist