A MacBook pro

styrian

styrian

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Hello!

At first try to boot your installation with flags: nv_disable=1 -f -x -v.

If you get to the desktop reinstall my posted kext and generate with Chameleonwizard an SMBios for MB P 8,3. and place the plist in Extrafolder.

If this is no working, you could try this:

You could try to mount your osx partion in your g73 with one of the trail versions of the following link in windows: http://www.macbreake...om-windows.html

But I don´t know, if one get write access with the time limited version.

Please post back your results.

Have fun.

FCU4ever

FCU4ever

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Today i tried to install a clean mavericks 10.9.3 , downloaden from the first post of this topic with the vanilla install.

Replaced al the kext with the kext of this post and your kext. But when the install finished Apple boots But then i get a lot of text on my screen and wont boot

styrian

styrian

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

I hope you have created a valid SMBios for MBP 8,3 and added it to the extra folder of your usb-stick and installed with this SMBios.plist. If not you can creat it on your MBP with ChameleonWizard and add it in your Extrafolder on the USB stick before your next boot.

Boot again with the usb installer and in the usb installer. After reaching the installscreen click continue and start diskutility to repair permissions of your install. Reboot with boot flags -f -v to your installation.

After reaching the desktop of your install, you should install Fakesmc, NullcpuPM (if no PM patched Bios), USB 3 I, and your PS2-Kext. Then install Enooch in standardmode and drag your Extrafolder from your USBstick to the root of your hd-installation.

I all is perfect you should be able to boot from your install with flags -f -v and reach the desktop.

Have fun.

FCU4ever

FCU4ever

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I had installed enoch to my USB device for the vanilla install and copied the extra's folder from this first post (MBP 8,4) (including SMBios.plist) to the root of my USB.

Later this day I'll try your solution, and post back the results ;)

Attached Files

FCU4ever

FCU4ever

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I've got it finally working with Mavericks 10.9.0 not with Mavericks 10.9.3 because this gives me al lot of errors and no booting anymore (lot of text on screen while booting, and don't boot)

To get it working I've used this tutorial to copy Mavericks 10.9.0 to my USB: http://olarila.com/f...php?f=31&t=3836

Once on my desktop, I first installed Enoch, then I installed all the kext from the first post of this topic including the PMPatched BIOS AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext, and the kext from styrian.

Then I copied the extra folder to the root of my Mac Disk.

Reboot

Then override the displays-daf and install the app store updates (Not the 10.9.3 update)

That worked for me.

styrian

styrian

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

I've got it finally working with Mavericks 10.9.0 not with Mavericks 10.9.3 because this gives me al lot of errors and no booting anymore (lot of text on screen while booting, and don't boot)

To get it working I've used this tutorial to copy Mavericks 10.9.0 to my USB: http://olarila.com/f...php?f=31&t=3836

Once on my desktop, I first installed Enoch, then I installed all the kext from the first post of this topic including the PMPatched BIOS AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext, and the kext from styrian.

Then I copied the extra folder to the root of my Mac Disk.

Reboot

Then override the displays-daf and install the app store updates (Not the 10.9.3 update)

That worked for me.

Hello!

Nice!

I am happy for you, that you have now a happy  :happymac:  :) 

Have fun!

manmal

manmal

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

anyone updated to 10.9.4 already? is it safe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy