Rammjet appreciation thrad

15 posts in this topic

I know this aint the right place to post this, but I think the man is ill recognized, and deserves a lil appreciation.

We give JaS, maxxuss, Myzar, Omni, Boris, and however many other guys credit cause they re/write the stuff, but you cant forget this guy right here, because he makes sure it all gets put in the right place. If those guys are engineers, Rammjet is the manager. Senor Ramm, youve helped me countless times, and many others here, I mean damn youre a freakin God (in this lil world we call our own), and your knowledge is great and you need a lil ugly dude like me to tell ya so. Thanks dude. Thats all.

I think anyone that visits the boards would agree to that statement...

Ramm you have never helped me out directly...but reading all your replies has definately increased my osx86 knowledge and in that respect you have certainly helped me indirectly.

Thanks....

and JaS don't get jealous...I thank you too ;)

and anyone else who has helped this community.

I am extremely grateful for Rammjet! He saved my marraige! I actually got a look at my wife this evening after implementing the recommendations he gave, I finished the installation in a couple of hours.

My wife had not seen my for days sitting in my office scratching my head and pulling my hair out.

Rammjet, you are my wife's hero! (and mine)

I see Rammjet alot everywhere, I make a post, check a couple minutes later and instead of my name being on the last post I see Rammjet!