• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

SlimStyle

SlimStyle

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello everyone ! I gotta start somewhere and, well, here I am !

So basically, days ago, I made my first hackint0sh on a HP Pavillon DV2000 (the old one, with the Core Duo @1.83Ghz and the GMA 950) with the help of iAtkos S3 V2. Everything is working pretty fine except for the USB and the Wifi (also the Ethernet, but I don't need it): when I connect an USB key, nothing happens, OS X doesn't say a thing, and the USB key doesn't seems to be powered. And about the Wifi card, yet it seems to be detected by OS X (it says there's an AirPort card connected) but when I try to click on "Turn the Airport on", not a single thing happens. Ironically, it's a Broadcom 4311, the one that should be natively supported (well I'm not sure, I'm still a noob at hackint0shes).

I searched all along the web, but I couldn't find a working kext for the Wifi card and the USB problem, maybe I'm doing something wrong ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy