Hello everybody. I have a problem while patching AppleHDA for my audio vt1802. I use a laptop which has below spec.
Intel® Core i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
Intel Cougar Point HM65, Intel Sandy Bridge
Intel HD Graphics 3000
I followed great tutorials and now I have int. speaker, ext. headphone, ext. mic, and int. mic operating. Everything works just fine except that the internal microphone has super low sensitivity. At first, I thought it was not working bacause even thought it was listed on the SystemPreferences>Sound>Input section, the input level bar didn't show any response. But soon, I realised it does work because it showed reaction when I smashed on my laptop .
So I concluded that the sensitivity matters. Now I'm looking for a solution to boost the int mic's input gain. What I've been trying are
1. add <key>Boost</key><integer>3</integer> in the node of mic's in Platforms.xml
==> no effect
(one funny thing is that the ext. mic does have effect on this)
2. adjusting layout.xml
1) adding MuteGPIO in the Mic section
==> the entire sound lost
2) adding SignalProcessing properties
==> no effect (maybe some other changes exist but I didn't notice)
02471c10 02471d01 02471e17 02471f90 --> int. speaker
02571c30 02571d40 02571e21 02571f02 --> ext. headphone
02971c20 02971d01 02971ea0 02971f90 --> int. mic
02b71c40 02b71d90 02b71e81 02b71f01 --> ext. mic (changed to line-in as you can see)
02470c03 02570c02 --> EAPD stuff
I'm frustrated and almost given up. This post is the last hope . Please shed a light on me guys. I've attached ioreg, codecdump, layout.xml, and platforms.xml. Sorry for my poor English!