Haswell early reboot, Mavericks, locked MSRs, and HP Envy 15-J063CL (i7-4700MQ)

RehabMan

469 posts in this topic

I had to disable it

Good work on it, but it raises temps too much for me.

Disable what? What were your observed pstates?

FYI: MacBookPro8,1 results in better pstate utilization.

Disable what? What were your observed pstates?

FYI: MacBookPro8,1 results in better pstate utilization.

I didn't capture it before I rebooted, but I definitely had a LOT of states. 

I tried MacBookPro8,1, but for some strange reason, it doesn't load ApplePolicyControl.kext, meaning I can't use flash within Safari.

10.9 kernel built from Apple's sources is provided below:

I was able to install Mavericks after I made a stick using clover files from this thread:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/290687-wip-hp-envy-17t-j000-quad-haswell-mlmavericks/

I also extracted the AppleIntel...,kext from 10.8.5 and also found the patch.  I copied this kext and others from the thread above into the appropriate places by taking the laptop hard drive out of the laptop by attaching it to a old Macbook.  

This is a question I can't seem to find the answer on by googling for some reason, but how do I fix permissions on the S/L/E directory and the kexts inside that directory when the disc is mounted on a "real" Mac?  I'm getting a bunch of access denied errors right off the bat.

Is it as simple as running:

sudo chmod -YYY /Volumes/MacOSX/System/Library/Extensions/XXX

It's been about a year since I've messed with Clover, etc., so everything is a bit rusty.  Thanks.

update:

Used a patched 10.8.5 AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and the temps are normal

Currently on MacPro3,1 SMBios

11/4/13, 8:13:21 PM, P States: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 34, 37

MacBookPro8,1 SMBios

11/4/13, 8:17:52 PM, P States: 8, 15, 22, 30, 34, 37

EDIT

iMac SMBios's only generate one PState: 8. Along with this, it stays at 8, effectively slowing the system

I was able to install Mavericks after I made a stick using clover files from this thread:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/290687-wip-hp-envy-17t-j000-quad-haswell-mlmavericks/

I also extracted the AppleIntel...,kext from 10.8.5 and also found the patch.  I copied this kext and others from the thread above into the appropriate places by taking the laptop hard drive out of the laptop by attaching it to a old Macbook.  

This is a question I can't seem to find the answer on by googling for some reason, but how do I fix permissions on the S/L/E directory and the kexts inside that directory when the disc is mounted on a "real" Mac?  I'm getting a bunch of access denied errors right off the bat.

Is it as simple as running:

sudo chmod -YYY /Volumes/MacOSX/System/Library/Extensions/XXX
It's been about a year since I've messed with Clover, etc., so everything is a bit rusty.  Thanks.

Why not just fix permissions using Disk Utility from within the OS X installer?

• Like 1

update:

Used a patched 10.8.5 AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and the temps are normal

Currently on MacPro3,1 SMBios

11/4/13, 8:13:21 PM, P States: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 34, 37

MacBookPro8,1 SMBios

11/4/13, 8:17:52 PM, P States: 8, 15, 22, 30, 34, 37

I'll have to try that and see if I notice any difference (but not really working on this laptop right now... I've got a few other things to do).

Problem with MacPro3,1 is no AirPlay.

EDIT

iMac SMBios's only generate one PState: 8. Along with this, it stays at 8, effectively slowing the system

That would happen if you have an incorrect SSDT for iMac14,2 (maybe). In the case of iMac14,2 you need to inject plugin-type. Or, more likely, you didn't have the correct board-id. The board-id must match the plist for iMac14,2 in IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/X68PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/Resources/* This is tricky stuff and everything has to line up. But don't bother with iMac14,2. The others are better.

Why not just fix permissions using Disk Utility from within the OS X installer?

Duh...  Booted up from stick with installer and then ran that.  Seems to have fixed that problem.

Now I get an error related to AppleACPIPlatformExpert.

Did I forget to remove a text?  Am I using the wrong plist?  I am using the one from the other thread (the 17 inch started by gygabyte666) even though I have the j063cl, but wanted to just get it to boot first before changing/customizing it.

Enclosed is my config.plist and dsdt.aml that using now.

You think you can upload your config.plist and dsdt,aml?  Are you just using Clover without a custom DSDT?

Amazing how fast you forget this stuff when you haven't messed with it for a while.

post-1090562-0-86519900-1383685128_thumb.jpg

Clover-UEFI.zip

Duh...  Booted up from stick with installer and then ran that.  Seems to have fixed that problem.

Did I forget to remove a text?  Am I using the wrong plist?  I am using the one from the other thread (the 17 inch started by gygabyte666) even though I have the j063cl, but wanted to just get it to boot first before changing/customizing it.

You think you can upload your config.plist and dsdt,aml?  Are you just using Clover without a custom DSDT?

Amazing how fast you forget this stuff when you haven't messed with it for a while.

Although I plan to, I haven't tried Clover with this machine yet. I'm just getting my feet wet with Clover using it on a HP ProBook 4540s (since it is known to work well). Those symbols *are* defined in my kernel, so I don't know AppleACPIPlatform is unable to find them:

Speedy-ML:RELEASE_X86_64 Admin$ nm mach_kernel |grep -y _kdebug_enable
ffffff80008ecf88 S _kdebug_enable
ffffff80008d2790 S _save_kdebug_enable
Speedy-ML:RELEASE_X86_64 Admin$ nm mach_kernel |grep -y _kernel_debug
ffffff80005a5570 T _kernel_debug
ffffff80005a5a00 T _kernel_debug1
ffffff80005a4e70 T _kernel_debug_enter
ffffff80005a50f0 T _kernel_debug_internal
ffffff80005a4d40 T _kernel_debug_register_callback
My bootloader is Chameleon using custom DSDT/SSDT and smbios as described in post#1.

Hello. I currently have an HP j070 with an i7 4700MQ, a Intel 4600 and Nvidia 740M and I was wondering how you got your system to boot after you installed OSX Maverick? I used the following to get where I was:

1. Since I didn't have a system running OSX, I used Virtualbox to make a bootable USB to install Maverick by using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. I then tried to boot with it, but automatically got a reboot, which was only fixed when I used your mach_kernel and told the org.chameleon.boot.plist to boot from mach_kernel.

2. Once I installed Mac OS X on a different USB, I encountered the same issue as before, but doing the same things as before, would result in an automatic reboot. In this case, I used MyHack from within the Virtualbox environment to install Chameleon and the Extra folder and that fixed the automatic reboot, but now I can't boot at all.

3. It is freezing on the IOBluetoothController where it says that the transport was loaded successfully, but removing that and the graphics kexts, didn't help. The only time I ever got a boot, was booting in safe mode and lastly, removing some kexts in /System/Library/Extensions and using Virtualbox's Kext Wizard to "repair" the cache, but once I fully repair from within OSX, I get the same problem.

I was wondering if you don't mind suggesting what I should do to try and get boot because I tried lots of different kernel flags to try and boot normally and nothing has worked? I do have a solid state drive now which I use to boot Windows and my BIOS settings include Virtualization off and UEFI disabled. If you need more info, I'll be glad to provide.

Although I plan to, I haven't tried Clover with this machine yet. I'm just getting my feet wet with Clover using it on a HP ProBook 4540s (since it is known to work well). Those symbols *are* defined in my kernel, so I don't know AppleACPIPlatform is unable to find them:

My bootloader is Chameleon using custom DSDT/SSDT and smbios as described in post#1.

Ahh, yes, you didn't explicitly mention it, but now that I read your post again, it makes sense as I remember the parameters.

I'm going to try and mess around with settings and see if it changes anything.

Hello. I currently have an HP j070 with an i7 4700MQ, a Intel 4600 and Nvidia 740M and I was wondering how you got your system to boot after you installed OSX Maverick? I used the following to get where I was:

1. Since I didn't have a system running OSX, I used Virtualbox to make a bootable USB to install Maverick by using #####. I then tried to boot with it, but automatically got a reboot, which was only fixed when I used your mach_kernel and told the org.chameleon.boot.plist to boot from mach_kernel.

2. Once I installed Mac OS X on a different USB, I encountered the same issue as before, but doing the same things as before, would result in an automatic reboot. In this case, I used MyHack from within the Virtualbox environment to install Chameleon and the Extra folder and that fixed the automatic reboot, but now I can't boot at all.

3. It is freezing on the IOBluetoothController where it says that the transport was loaded successfully, but removing that and the graphics kexts, didn't help. The only time I ever got a boot, was booting in safe mode and lastly, removing some kexts in /System/Library/Extensions and using Virtualbox's Kext Wizard to "repair" the cache, but once I fully repair from within OSX, I get the same problem.

I was wondering if you don't mind suggesting what I should do to try and get boot because I tried lots of different kernel flags to try and boot normally and nothing has worked? I do have a solid state drive now which I use to boot Windows and my BIOS settings include Virtualization off and UEFI disabled. If you need more info, I'll be glad to provide.

If you're getting to the point of bluetooth logs, then you are actually successful in booting but have a graphics problem. Use the appropriate ig-platform-id injection flags to find what platform-id your system wants. For example with this one here, it is 0a260006, which is IntelAzulFB=12 in Chameleon. Other bootloader mechanisms vary.

• Like 1

Maybe it's not your kernel.

I booted without cache and noticed this error:

Error reading driver 'System\Library\Extensions\FakeSMC.kext\Contents\PlugIns\GPUSensors.kext\Contents\MacOS\'

MacOS is the name of my OS X volume.

I can try changing the FakeSMC,kext?

First things first. I hope you're not using my DSDT/SSDTs for your system. They are ONLY for the model I use. You'd be much better off starting from scratch and editing your own using mine as reference.

Secondly, I find it very doubtful that RehabMan's kernel is causing your problems. It's most likely your setup. I had no trouble at all updating to Mavericks with his kernel. Remember, keep only what you absolutely need when performing installs, remove all extras from the install disk.

Thirdly, now this is important. Don't use Clover to install. Chameleon is more frequently updated and as such has better Mavericks support. Create a USB Chameleon drive and use that to install Mavericks. After you're well tested your install, move on to Clover.

Finally, You're getting a CPU KP based on the pic. Are you using NullCPU? If so, remove it ASAP! The only edit you need to make to the installer disk aside from boot loader setup files (Chameleon stuff) is to add in RehabMan's kernel. You may want to consider changing your smbios depending on what you are currently using as one.

I'll give Chameleon a shot tomorrow--so much has changed with Clover that I should re-read everything (I last used it when it was at r900). And I'm not using NullCPU although I am using your DSDT and plist.

I hope I wasn't implying it was RehabMan's kernel--I was just posting the error screen.  I actually think it's related to something else.

Sounds good. I'm sure that your machine will be able to boot the installer and run Mavericks just fine. You just need to spend a little time getting all your prep work setup. Best advice I can give you is less is more. Adding in too many extra kexts, edits and other mods will only make your life more difficult and makes troubleshooting a total nightmare. Using my DSDT is one of those bad ideas. It has tons of mods and changes I made to it, even the version you are using and many of those edits require additional kexts, patches and injectors to even work properly. Try loading a clean DSDT of your own (if you have one) or just let Chameleon load it up during boot and see what happens. Worst case scenario is you have to make some DSDT edits in order to boot but that will help you learn how everything works and how to fix it should it ever break.

One thing at a time until you get it. Good luck ;p

• Like 2

My results are not as good as I wished, but I still believe this kernel is better than atom kernel I used. I clearly have 2 major issues: I have to disable the second graphics adapter (laptop has the NVidia Optimus) and also I have to deal with the P-States / C-States. If someone has some free time to look at my ioreg, it's http://baron.su/IORegDump/IOReg.txt (SSDT was generated by SSDTprGen.sh and injected by Clover). http://baron.su/IORegDump/IOregViewer/IORegFileViewer.html is the nice html version of the viewer.

Result is the same for any SMBios I'm trying to use - MacBookPro10,1; MacBookPro8,3; MacBookPro8,1. HWMonitor tells me the CPU is running on 3.2 GHz (it's haswell 4700MQ 2.4 GHz, so it's TurboBoosted). However, I see the CStates and PStates in X86PlatformPlugin:

| | | | "CPUCStates" = (({"Latency"=0,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=205000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=245000,"CState"=6,"HintCode"=32,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=350},{"Latency"=245000,"CState"=7,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}))
| | | | "CPUPStates" = (({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}))

I do not have NullCPUPowerManagement, etc. The whole DarwinDumper report is http://baron.su/uploads/DarwinDump.htm (HUGE 6Mb file) if someone is interested.

If you have any glues, please let me know. What could be wrong with my setup? Thanks :). Perhaps the answer could be so obvious so I'd be ashamed of asking for help, but I've got stuck :( It's been so much easier with the Sandy Bridge laptop! :(

Other than this issue, the kernel runs smooth and causes no problems. Since I had the same issues with the Atom kernel, I'm starting to think maybe the best solution is to try to deal with the BIOS patch and continue with MacBookAir6,1 / 6,2 and the new Mavericks power management kext?..

My results are not as good as I wished, but I still believe this kernel is better than atom kernel I used. I clearly have 2 major issues: I have to disable the second graphics adapter (laptop has the NVidia Optimus) and also I have to deal with the P-States / C-States. If someone has some free time to look at my ioreg, it's http://baron.su/IORegDump/IOReg.txt (SSDT was generated by SSDTprGen.sh and injected by Clover). http://baron.su/IORegDump/IOregViewer/IORegFileViewer.html is the nice html version of the viewer.

Result is the same for any SMBios I'm trying to use - MacBookPro10,1; MacBookPro8,3; MacBookPro8,1. HWMonitor tells me the CPU is running on 3.2 GHz (it's haswell 4700MQ 2.4 GHz, so it's TurboBoosted). However, I see the CStates and PStates in X86PlatformPlugin:

| | | | "CPUCStates" = (({"Latency"=0,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=205000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=245000,"CState"=6,"HintCode"=32,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=350},{"Latency"=245000,"CState"=7,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}),({"Latency"=1000000,"CState"=1,"HintCode"=0,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=1000},{"Latency"=148000,"CState"=2,"HintCode"=16,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=500},{"Latency"=198000,"CState"=3,"HintCode"=48,"Enable"=Yes,"Power"=200}))
| | | | "CPUPStates" = (({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}),({"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=0,"Status"=9216,"Frequency"=3600,"Control"=9216,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=1,"Status"=8960,"Frequency"=3500,"Control"=8960,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=2,"Status"=8704,"Frequency"=3400,"Control"=8704,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=3,"Status"=8448,"Frequency"=3300,"Control"=8448,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=4,"Status"=8192,"Frequency"=3200,"Control"=8192,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=5,"Status"=7936,"Frequency"=3100,"Control"=7936,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=6,"Status"=7680,"Frequency"=3000,"Control"=7680,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=7,"Status"=7424,"Frequency"=2900,"Control"=7424,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=8,"Status"=7168,"Frequency"=2800,"Control"=7168,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=9,"Status"=6912,"Frequency"=2700,"Control"=6912,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=10,"Status"=6656,"Frequency"=2600,"Control"=6656,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=11,"Status"=6400,"Frequency"=2500,"Control"=6400,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=12,"Status"=6144,"Frequency"=2400,"Control"=6144,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=47000},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=13,"Status"=5888,"Frequency"=2300,"Control"=5888,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=44531},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=14,"Status"=5632,"Frequency"=2200,"Control"=5632,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=42109},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=15,"Status"=5376,"Frequency"=2100,"Control"=5376,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=39734},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=16,"Status"=5120,"Frequency"=2000,"Control"=5120,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=37406},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=17,"Status"=4864,"Frequency"=1900,"Control"=4864,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=35124},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=18,"Status"=4608,"Frequency"=1800,"Control"=4608,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=32887},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=19,"Status"=4352,"Frequency"=1700,"Control"=4352,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=30696},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=20,"Status"=4096,"Frequency"=1600,"Control"=4096,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=28549},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=21,"Status"=3840,"Frequency"=1500,"Control"=3840,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=26447},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=22,"Status"=3584,"Frequency"=1400,"Control"=3584,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=24389},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=23,"Status"=3328,"Frequency"=1300,"Control"=3328,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=22375},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=24,"Status"=3072,"Frequency"=1200,"Control"=3072,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=20404},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=25,"Status"=2816,"Frequency"=1100,"Control"=2816,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=18476},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=26,"Status"=2560,"Frequency"=1000,"Control"=2560,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=16591},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=27,"Status"=2304,"Frequency"=900,"Control"=2304,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=14748},{"BusMasterLatency"=10,"PState"=28,"Status"=2048,"Frequency"=800,"Control"=2048,"TransitionLatency"=10,"Power"=12947}))
I do not have NullCPUPowerManagement, etc. The whole DarwinDumper report is http://baron.su/uploads/DarwinDump.htm (HUGE 6Mb file) if someone is interested.

If you have any glues, please let me know. What could be wrong with my setup? Thanks :). Perhaps the answer could be so obvious so I'd be ashamed of asking for help, but I've got stuck :( It's been so much easier with the Sandy Bridge laptop! :(

Other than this issue, the kernel runs smooth and causes no problems. Since I had the same issues with the Atom kernel, I'm starting to think maybe the best solution is to try to deal with the BIOS patch and continue with MacBookAir6,1 / 6,2 and the new Mavericks power management kext?..

When using a Sandy Bridge smbios, be sure to use a Sandy Bridge SSDT (no plugin-type injection).

• Like 1

Sounds good. I'm sure that your machine will be able to boot the installer and run Mavericks just fine. You just need to spend a little time getting all your prep work setup. Best advice I can give you is less is more. Adding in too many extra kexts, edits and other mods will only make your life more difficult and makes troubleshooting a total nightmare. Using my DSDT is one of those bad ideas. It has tons of mods and changes I made to it, even the version you are using and many of those edits require additional kexts, patches and injectors to even work properly. Try loading a clean DSDT of your own (if you have one) or just let Chameleon load it up during boot and see what happens. Worst case scenario is you have to make some DSDT edits in order to boot but that will help you learn how everything works and how to fix it should it ever break.

One thing at a time until you get it. Good luck ;p

Got too excited and jumped the gun.  Yes, at this point (after having done this once a while ago with the Zenbook UX21A--which was awesome except for 1080p resolution on a 11.6" display is hard--even though it was IPS), I should know better.  I just know Clover better as I switched on the Zenbook early on, but that doesn't mean I should have taken shortcuts like using your DSDT.

I'm going to extract the clean DSDT using one of Rehabman's methods:

https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch/wiki/How-to-patch-your-DSDT

Probably using Linux as I already have Ubuntu and Gparted USB sticks.  I start another post so I won't hi-jack this thread.

>>When using a Sandy Bridge smbios, be sure to use a Sandy Bridge SSDT (no plugin-type injection). 

Good day RehabMan,

What I cannot undertand is how have you managed to have speedstep working by the use of iMac14,2 smbios? I mean that there's no iMac14,2 Board-ID in X86PlatformPlugin. So your power management is based on... what?

Yes, I know you've chosen MacBookPro8,3 profile but what was the trick for iMac?

BTW, could you upload patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from 10.8.5 (v214) you were talking about in the first post? I guess no one likes such rollbacks but we have to use it since there's only one Mavericks build available which in fact is not so good for Haswells as those ones what are running on real MacBooks Pro 11,...

UPD: Oh, just re-read the 1st page of the topic. The request for patched AICPUPM is withdrawn - I will use Clover's AsusAICPUPM patch instead.

UPD2: No, still need the patched kext (Clover's patch doesn't apply in case of ignoring of kernelcache).

>>When using a Sandy Bridge smbios, be sure to use a Sandy Bridge SSDT (no plugin-type injection). 

Good day RehabMan,

What I cannot undertand is how have you managed to have speedstep working by the use of iMac14,2 smbios? I mean that there's no iMac14,2 Board-ID in X86PlatformPlugin. So your power management is based on... what?

Yes, I know you've chosen MacBookPro8,3 profile but what was the trick for iMac?

BTW, could you upload patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from 10.8.5 (v214) you were talking about in the first post? I guess no one likes such rollbacks but we have to use it since there's only one Mavericks build available which in fact is not so good for Haswells as those ones what are running on real MacBooks Pro 11,...

UPD: Oh, just re-read the 1st page of the topic. The request for patched AICPUPM is withdrawn - I will use Clover's AsusAICPUPM patch instead.

UPD2: No, still need the patched kext (Clover's patch doesn't apply in case of ignoring of kernelcache).

The board-id for iMac14, is there.

From my smbios.plist:

<key>SMboardproduct</key>
<string>Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61</string>

And inside of X86PlatformPlugin:

Admins-MacBook-Pro:Extra Admin$ ls -l /System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/X86PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/Resources/
total 496
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  17244 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61.plist

But so far, best result is with MacBookPro8,1.