Kernel Panic on Pentium D

TheEgo

15 posts in this topic

Hello!

In the last week I tried to install Mac OS X Lion on my machine - unfortunately, I'm doing it badly.

When you try to install OS X 10.6, the system will indeed pass through installations will, but when I try to boot from the disk, the kernel is loaded, the computer restarts.

According to the System Info my computer is almost identical to a Mac Pro, so I'm amazed that the installation goes so blocky.

5r7kFFX.png

While searching the internet I found the video where DosDude1 start my computer, like mine, with a special flag to the kernel and boot the system - unfortunately, for me it generates a Kernel Panic.

Reading the feedback error, I read that I can ask here about how to fix it, so, folks - you help? I was use Niresh12495-Lion-10.7.3-V2

TrpgCEB.jpg

I would add that in my motherboard I have only two settings ACPI - SSA1 and SSA3. This Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-945GZM-S2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will try 10.8.5 with you kernel, and... this. I'll install Chameleon Bootloader on Windows. Ideas? I have Progress. Instalator Once BOOT, but freeze. In that moment, instalation on Chamaleon and Clover stop on "Bluetooth Controler - Missing Controller Transport! On Chamaleon, after title all freeze, on Clover I have "waiting for root device"

Well, good boot flags, and Install run. I stuck on "panic (cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80002b8945). Help!

• 2 months later...