14 replies to this topic

TheEgo

TheEgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello!
In the last week I tried to install Mac OS X Lion on my machine - unfortunately, I'm doing it badly.
When you try to install OS X 10.6, the system will indeed pass through installations will, but when I try to boot from the disk, the kernel is loaded, the computer restarts.
According to the System Info my computer is almost identical to a Mac Pro, so I'm amazed that the installation goes so blocky.

5r7kFFX.png

While searching the internet I found the video where DosDude1 start my computer, like mine, with a special flag to the kernel and boot the system - unfortunately, for me it generates a Kernel Panic.
Reading the feedback error, I read that I can ask here about how to fix it, so, folks - you help? I was use Niresh12495-Lion-10.7.3-V2

TrpgCEB.jpg

I would add that in my motherboard I have only two settings ACPI - SSA1 and SSA3. This Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-945GZM-S2

kvonlinee

kvonlinee

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

you can try with -f -v -x

Gringo Vermelho

Gringo Vermelho

The Jan Bird fix

• Supervisors
  • 6,120 posts

Do a full CMOS reset (remove the battery and unplug the PSU for 5 minutes) then reconfigure your BIOS and try again.

Shaneee

Shaneee

AMD Dev Tester

• Retired
  • 1,002 posts
  • Interests:Web Design. OS X. Music.

For starters the kernel you are using is one I built which is outdated. Please this this kernel from Bronya, http://www.mediafire...X_10_7_5_64.zip

As you have nVidia graphics you will need to boot with the following, -f -v arch=i386

TheEgo

TheEgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

For starters the kernel you are using is one I built which is outdated. Please this this kernel from Bronya, http://www.mediafire...X_10_7_5_64.zip

As you have nVidia graphics you will need to boot with the following, -f -v arch=i386

I will try :) Thanks good man ;)

TheEgo

TheEgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

@Shaneee - kernel Panic :C (I was replace intel kernel for this from your link - this distro load Intel kernel, i don't know what)

Image a Kernel panic.

Btw. I was use your flags, i was set ACPI for SSI2 (second option). Ideas? :(

Shaneee

Shaneee

AMD Dev Tester

• Retired
  • 1,002 posts

From the screenshot you didn't use -f or arch=i386 Try adding those and try again.

TheEgo

TheEgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

From the screenshot you didn't use -f or arch=i386 Try adding those and try again.

And you see - I use -f and arch=i386, but Darwin won't see it... :X

Shaneee

Shaneee

AMD Dev Tester

• Retired
  • 1,002 posts

Are you using the latest version of Chameleon? What is root-dmg for?

TheEgo

TheEgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I use that Chameleon, for boot i was use ATA drive - i boot from it and install Snow Leopard, but kernel panic welcome me after install OS X.

Shaneee

Shaneee

AMD Dev Tester

• Retired
  • 1,002 posts

That is the Clover boot loader. Try installing Chameleon from here, http://www.insanelym...ameleon-22-svn/

Chameleon will detect the boot flags just fine.

TheEgo

TheEgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

That is the Clover boot loader. Try installing Chameleon from here, http://www.insanelym...ameleon-22-svn/

Chameleon will detect the boot flags just fine.

Ok, i can install it on Ubuntu/Debian? I don't use Windows ;)

Shaneee

Shaneee

AMD Dev Tester

• Retired
  • 1,002 posts

The installer is for OS X. I'm not sure how to install an OS X .pkg with Linux or how to install Chameleon in general with Linux. 

TheEgo

TheEgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I will try 10.8.5 with you kernel, and... this. I'll install Chameleon Bootloader on Windows. Ideas? I have Progress. Instalator Once BOOT, but freeze. In that moment, instalation on Chamaleon and Clover stop on "Bluetooth Controler - Missing Controller Transport! On Chamaleon, after title all freeze, on Clover I have "waiting for root device"

Well, good boot flags, and Install run. I stuck on "panic (cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80002b8945). Help!

TheEgo

TheEgo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

All right. I was install and boot Chamaleon, and I used this flags - Kernel Panic :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy