OS X 10.10 Traffic Appearing Already!

10 posts in this topic

I just hope that they do something special with the 10.10 release.

A new interface would be good.

Aqua is very old. Its time to retire it.

Keep the Macbar and the Dock (you can modify them, but not remove them) and change everything else

• Like 1

Hello

10.5 (Leopard) was a major release, a new OSX born at the time, but almost nothing has changed since 10.5, few applications were added and almost nothing has changed significantly.

In MV I liked the navigation tabs, is very useful, but as I said nothing really new or amazing happened in the MV ... There was a major release since 10.5.

I can’t believe that Apple will launch Mac Pro (a great computer. That is a true work of art) to work with MV hasn’t changed practically nothing, equals the ML ... removing the wallpaper

Maybe 10.10 (if launched) really show a new experience with OSX. All brand new

Excuse for my bad english :P

can't argue the logic.  let's face it....everything apple has come out with lately is just warmed over stuff from before.  Gram's meatloaf from last Thursday.  Make sure you put plently of gravy on it so you don't bust a molar.  Sure there is retina displays and thunderbolt and the like, but really, what new things have we seen of late?  A somewhat unreadable ios?  A fingerprint scanner?  An iPad air?  A redo of the mac pro in a cylinder?  Apple maps on the desktop that still seems a bit buggy.  iBoox that misses the mark with a lack of full sort capabilities.  Their cloud is working more reliably but still not 100%.  But Hey!  The stores are sure pretty.   It seems like everything, lately, has been "rapid".  Kinda like "Let's dig thru Ive's closet, put some lipstick on a few of the pigs, trot em out and see if all the jagfux will plop down some cash for 'em."   And as a population, we usually do.  Are they going to "Ahhhhmaze" us with the iwatch next year?  I have a feeling the first iteration of that will be kind of unsightly and clunky. 

There are some very nice features in Maverix .... but nothing earth shattering ..... nothing that stands the competition on their ear .... no ooohs and aaaahs ..... or perhaps I'm just expecting too much.  I like my iPhone 5.  I don't think I need a fingerprint scanner though so I'm not rushing for a 5s  ... the iPhone 6 for next year is rumored to be larger....why?  Is it so the iWatch won't look so big and ungainly?

• 11 months later...

i think they really focus on the cloud experience from ios to os x and vice versa. perhaps after this stage something really new can show up.

Boy they did both!

• Like 2