[Guide] OSX Mavericks 10.9 on MSI Haswell GT70-2oD, GT60-2oD, GT60 2oc Barebone GT70, Barebone GT60 [Updated August 2014]

slayer2333

84 posts in this topic

Is this topic alive? I need some help in installing OSX on my MSI gt72-QE

Hi, the topic is still alive, but your model is not the same thus using another model's DSDT is not advised.  Better to extract your own DSDT then follow Rehabman's tutorials to patch it correctly.

• 2 months later...

Hey slayer, just thought you might appreciate this, I made a gui wrapper for msikbledenabler, so you can have KLM-like functionality in OS X. 

Your guide is absolutely great, I'm on yosemite now and everything works great with your dsdt/ssdt. Thanks so much for the guide. ^_^

Here's the link.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/306370-msi-laptop-steelseries-light-controller/

• 3 months later...

Hi, one question, do you think this guide will work with a GT70-20C, NVIDIA GTX 770M?.

That's exactly the model I used with this guide, and it worked, more or less. I never managed to get it completely stable, but I also didn't try that hard.

That's exactly the model I used with this guide, and it worked, more or less. I never managed to get it completely stable, but I also didn't try that hard.

You should get a fairly stable Hackintosh as long as you disable the Nvidia Card starting from 10.9.2 and up (including Yosemite and El capitan).  What is still not working ?

• 2 months later...

Hi guys !

I come on this old topic but if someone can help me...

I can't find why my GT70 2PE won't wake from sleep... Someone can tell me what patch do you use in this hack pls ?

Thanks

Hi,

The right topic for your rig should be at http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293574-beginners-guide-to-uefi-tripledual-boot-os-x-windows-and-linux-kali-on-an-single-true-gpt-ssd/

Hopefully you will get an answer to your question.