Mavericks, iPhoto preview thumbnails image corruption after enhancement, red eye correction.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ncmontas

ncmontas

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

I just noticed that iPhoto thumbnail image being corrupted after edit. The issue become noticeable after you you enhanced the photo and go to the next photo. Kindly see image attached.

Has anyone having this issue on iPhoto on mavericks, i tried older version iPhoto 9.4.3 it also behaving the same on Mavericks.

Attached Files

ncmontas

ncmontas

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

anyone? 

Attached Files

mazewing

mazewing

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have the exact same problem in mavericks. Tried everything, including reinstalling Mavericks, differnent model types, different boot settings, etc. None of them worked. When going back to Mountain Lion and using the most recent iPhoto version, it works perfectly.

ncmontas

ncmontas

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

I have the exact same problem in mavericks. Tried everything, including reinstalling Mavericks, differnent model types, different boot settings, etc. None of them worked. When going back to Mountain Lion and using the most recent iPhoto version, it works perfectly.

I guess Mavericks is causing the issue, does real mac have the same behavior or issue?

JahStories

JahStories

InsanelyMac Legend

• Local Moderators
  • 1,357 posts
  • Interests:Everything that got a screen on it, skateboarding, reggae music, PowerPcs, Amigas and retrogamin...

Some Glitch on my 2 setups with the latest maverick and iPhoto.

The image itself is ok, the thumbnails instead are pinkish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy