Mavericks, iPhoto preview thumbnails image corruption after enhancement, red eye correction.

ncmontas

5 posts in this topic

I just noticed that iPhoto thumbnail image being corrupted after edit. The issue become noticeable after you you enhanced the photo and go to the next photo. Kindly see image attached.

Has anyone having this issue on iPhoto on mavericks, i tried older version iPhoto 9.4.3 it also behaving the same on Mavericks.

post-408644-0-62830600-1382877565_thumb.png

I have the exact same problem in mavericks. Tried everything, including reinstalling Mavericks, differnent model types, different boot settings, etc. None of them worked. When going back to Mountain Lion and using the most recent iPhoto version, it works perfectly.

I have the exact same problem in mavericks. Tried everything, including reinstalling Mavericks, differnent model types, different boot settings, etc. None of them worked. When going back to Mountain Lion and using the most recent iPhoto version, it works perfectly.

I guess Mavericks is causing the issue, does real mac have the same behavior or issue?

• 2 weeks later...