6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

My current set up is this:

i5 4670k

MSI Z87-G45

g.Skill Trident DDR3 2400

HD 7970 

Kingston HyperX SSD

I have 3 SSDs, two of which are Windows 8.1 and the other is OS 10.9.

Everything is working on my build as I pmpatched, but the one thing that I run into is that I am unable to boot it without the help of my original install device which I used chameleon. I installed the basic kexts, but I am still running into the problem where I have to boot into my USB installation and then access my hackintosh hard drive that way. After I do that, everything else runs smoothly and the computer runs normally. The problem arises from when I try to boot into my kingston hard drive where 10.9 lives, it gives me boot 0 errors plus a bunch of unreadable symbols. Any ideas on what I might do to fix my booting issue? Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

My current set up is this:

i5 4670k

MSI Z87-G45

g.Skill Trident DDR3 2400

HD 7970 

Kingston HyperX SSD

I have 3 SSDs, two of which are Windows 8.1 and the other is OS 10.9.

Everything is working on my build as I pmpatched, but the one thing that I run into is that I am unable to boot it without the help of my original install device which I used chameleon. I installed the basic kexts, but I am still running into the problem where I have to boot into my USB installation and then access my hackintosh hard drive that way. After I do that, everything else runs smoothly and the computer runs normally. The problem arises from when I try to boot into my kingston hard drive where 10.9 lives, it gives me boot 0 errors plus a bunch of unreadable symbols. Any ideas on what I might do to fix my booting issue? Thanks for the help!

If you have 3 different hdds you need to install boot0md instead of boot0.

Try to repeat complete (boot0md, boot1h, boot) installation process of Chameleon using trminal (follow a README) or use Chameleon Wizard

• 4 months later...