I have followed your guide here:
and tried everything to no avail. I still do not have sound working. Sound works when I'm running Snow Loepard, so I know it is possible.
Here are the requested specifics:
(1) OS X version/motherboard model/BIOS version/processor/graphics: OSX Mavericks 10.9.0, Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6 v1.0, BIOS version F9, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, XFX Nvidia GTS 250 1GB
(2) Procedure/Guide Used/AppleHDA.kext version: I have tried all listed procedures, kext, SSDT, DSDT, kext patching and none have worked. Currently I am using the KEXT procedure with the original AppleHDA.kext version that came with Mavericks 10.9. Currently using the following additional kexts: FakeSMC.kext, NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, HDAEnabler1.kext, NVEnabler.kext
(3) I do not have a Extra/DSDT.aml
(4) Copy of IOReg - IOReg/File/Save a Copy As…, verify file (not ioreg.txt), see Tools/2: see zip attachment
(5) Console/All Messages/kernel Sound assertions selected/Save Selection As: see zip attachment
(6) Screenshot of System Information/Hardware/Audio/Intel High Definition Audio (not Devices): see zip attachment
Please let me know of anything else you need, any questions, or anything you wish me to do.
Thanks for all you do,
Update: Apparently the attachment didn't make it here. Here is a link instead: