Mavericks AppleHDA HDMI Audio

toleda

340 posts in this topic

Different issues:

trivias, Award BIOS not AMI. Use audio_ssdt-hdmi-award_hd3k-amd-nvidia-3_v2

Thanks toleda, but I have an UEFI-Bios. (Used audio_ssdt-hdmi-uefi_hd3k-amd-nvidia-3_v2.zip which did not work. But no problem with .0 and .1 )

toleda, I have a issue with HDMI audio after 10.9.2 update. I am trying to patch my DSDT with your patches but can't seem to find the correct one for my setup.

I have an Acer Aspire 5750G with an Insyde BIOS with support of UEFI where I am booting Clover via UEFI. 

I have HD3000 graphics so does this file apply to me? I can see AMI or Award BIOS but not Insyde. 

Thanks

I have an Acer Aspire 5750G with an Insyde BIOS with support of UEFI where I am booting Clover via UEFI. 

I have HD3000 graphics so does this file apply to me? I can see AMI or Award BIOS but not Insyde. 

Use HD3000/AMI-EFI-HD3000-6_series patch

• Like 1

hi to all. i've a problem with this patch. i've applied  toleda/audio_hdmi_8series. i've used audio_hdmi_hd5K-hda-90_patch.command and hi to all. i've a problem with this patch. i've applied  toleda/audio_hdmi_8series guide. i've used audio_hdmi_hd5K-hda-90_patch.command and graphics_intel_hd5k-azul-e-90_patch.command because ioreg says that i've appledispaly only in frame buffer 1. right??

i'm using ssdt in the ssdt folder and-nvdia_1 and 2 but what is the right file??

hw: gaz87x-ud3h - i54670k - hd4600

below my ioreg file. 

after works, the other outputs working? front and back pannel, this isn't clear for me.

toleda please help me
thanks in advance for the help

iMac di Marco.zip

I can't attach the DSDT because I cannot compile. I'm trying to apply your patch with my DSDT I last uploaded. 

Not true.  Save as dsdt.dsl and compress (Format: disassembled....).  The patch works with the dsdt attached previously, operator error.

i've applied  toleda/audio_hdmi_8series guide. i've used audio_hdmi_hd5K-hda-90_patch.command and graphics_intel_hd5k-azul-e-90_patch.command because ioreg says that i've appledispaly only in frame buffer 1. right??

i'm using ssdt in the ssdt folder and-nvdia_1 and 2 but what is the right file??

IOReg says 898 onboard audio is working,front and bake panel; Audio ID; 1 is correct.  The HDMI audio patches are correct.  What HDMI device is connected?