• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BALDY_MAN

BALDY_MAN

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

this is just my budget build. i hope you like it even though theres not mutch to it.

Akasa case and 600watt psu.   gpu sapphire 5770 vaper-x  cpu 3770k. home made usb bluetooth adapter to-link 4800 wifi card two wd raptor hard drives samsung duel layer dvd player

Attached Files

BALDY_MAN

BALDY_MAN

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

i just thought i would show the quo motherboard  water-cooled

Parts used

EK 120 rad. Heat killer version 3/4 inch.Targon tubing swifttec D5pump with EK.140mm combo top custom brackit  to mount pump six 19mm compression fittings

All the water-cooling is fitted to a slide out motherboard tray so its easy to work on . CHANGED to better pics

hope you like them and please comment

Added a few bench marks

Attached Files

Zanthros

Zanthros

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 23 posts

Nice build Baldy_Man! Have you  run any benchies overclocked? It has some good numbers to start with and has potential. :) 

BALDY_MAN

BALDY_MAN

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

@ Zanthros. no i haven't over clocked it. as i have a 2012 asus motherboard for that.

Though i seem to use this pc more lately.

it is for me the Easiest Hackintosh build I've done so far  not problem with updates 

and the build is on a slide out motherboard tray as easy to work. on so I'm pleased with the build

thanks for the like

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy