Apple Logo Stuck and "missing bluetooth controller transport"

Best Answer rlf, 20 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

You can successfully boot -x on the USB installer but not on the new installation on the hard drive?

When you boot -v on the new installation on the hard drive, it hangs at the bluetooth message, but that isn't what is hanging your boot.  It is the HD4600 graphics.

If you can't boot -x on the hard drive, then you will need to remove the AppleIntelHD* and AppleIntelF* kexts from the installation on the hard drive as suggested by Rampage Dev.  You can do this from single user mode (-s).

Boot -s.  When you see the prompt "root:", then:

Type:  mount -uw /
Type:  cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type:  mkdir intel_back
Type:  mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type:  touch ../Extensions

Reboot -v

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

tonydith

tonydith

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Well I actually got it to work, what I did to solve the problem was to start from beginning clean slate and installed everything. The command codes that you told me actually helped me when I had the Bluetooth problem. The only issue I have is just installing the drivers. Thank you so much! Is there a way to donate? I'd love to from all your help and time!

rlf

rlf

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

I'm just happy you got things working.

daslicht

daslicht

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Thank you thats working for me either.

I am curious , what have those Kext's to do with Bluetooth ?!

daslicht

daslicht

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

hello

take a good read here

Intel HD4000 and Haswell Inject AAPL,ig-platform-id    

good hack

Is it possible to do this injection with Clover ?

artur-pt

artur-pt

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:TechManiaco

hello

yes u can other way

Graphics

good hack

gizz13

gizz13

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

You can successfully boot -x on the USB installer but not on the new installation on the hard drive?

When you boot -v on the new installation on the hard drive, it hangs at the bluetooth message, but that isn't what is hanging your boot.  It is the HD4600 graphics.

If you can't boot -x on the hard drive, then you will need to remove the AppleIntelHD* and AppleIntelF* kexts from the installation on the hard drive as suggested by Rampage Dev.  You can do this from single user mode (-s).

Boot -s.  When you see the prompt "root:", then:

Reboot -v

This works for me and I'm able to boot to the desktop once, but as soon as I turn it off or try to reboot, it's broken again, and I have to go through the process once more (copying back the kexts and moving them again with these command lines).

From the -v stuff I see on the screen when turning the computer off, it seems the system is doing a bunch of updates and things that break this. Any idea how to prevent it?

I'm on 10.9.2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy