[help] Fix AppStore iCloud iMessage on 10.9 using clover

JahStories

32 posts in this topic

@Fau7i, wireless card is soldered on board, not compatible with osx and not interchangeable... :/

@Numbers, i'm injecting lan fix via clover to dsdt on every boot and i don't belive, even if i'm using en0, that the name of the network really matter.

Not many chances I think since you don't have ethernet card. Have you tried DSDT AirportFix together with FakeID for the wireless card?

• 1 month later...

macbook air use the thunderbolt port to activate the ethernet, i have the same issue, tried alot of things, wifi is en0, smbios is macbookr air 5.2. still no luck, any improvement since last post?

1. Nic has to be EN0 and builtin - the network plist should show builtin=true

2 You don't need credit card 

3. You need valid S/N

This works fine on a vanilla intel  box - on amd box  can't get en0 built in even when trying to force it

in Chameleon 2266

I have the nic showing as builtin on this amd box with Leopard, but no SL or Mav.... 

It is not true that the ethernet must be en0. Why is everyone so sure that's a requirement for iCloud?

The most important thing is to have a valid serial number and make sure your AppleID is working properly, as it may have been banned by Apple after all the false info you've been trying to inject.

• 6 months later...