CPU: Intel Core i5 3470 CPU 
Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G43 
Memory: Corsair XMS3 CMX16GX3M2A1600C11 16GB 2X8GB DDR3-1600 
Video card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 Windforce 3GB 
2 Hard drives: ADATA 120GB SSD + 500GB SEAGATE SATA 
Power supply: Corsair TX750 V2 750W PSU 

Any assistance would be appreciated

See attached screenshot 

I can only boot in safe mode and Graphicsenabler=No...otherwise can't boot. Pls help what should I do? I didn't run ##### yet

post-238433-0-95201900-1381708013_thumb.jpg

What kvonlee meant is set you onboard/integrated GPU as primary in bios settings. Your monitor still connected to your AMD. Boot with GE=No or GI=No (Clover) and see the result. One more thing, don't forget to disable Lucid Virtu in bios also.

Just reinstalled Mavericks on the drive again. I can boot in safe mode and I get full resolution just not full GFX acceleration so I know my video card is supported.

However, when I run the latest bootloader of Chameleon - Chameleon 2.2 svn r2266 I reboot without myHack - I get a boot 0 error..please help?

I am returning my SATA drive which has the 4k sectors and going to exchange it for a Crucial SSD. I will try the install again tonight - hopefully Mavericks detects the SSD as the only way to boot into the myHack Mavericks install is with the -x flag - thanks for the help

Please help

If I use myhack I can only get to the installer with GraphicsEnabler=No -x. I installed Mavericks to my new SSD drive which it detected.

I can also only boot into Mavericks GM with GraphicsEnabler=No -x and if I go to about my Mac it shows I have a 7xxx video card

I have a 7950...please help what should I do?

Should I install a boot loader? If so which one?

Also almost boots with GraphicsEnabler=No ATIConfig=Chutoro -v but doesn't boot past AMDTahitiGraphicsAccerlator device slot1***

If I boot without -x I get memory allocation error and that my amd video card posted

Haven't tried setting the integrated gpu as primary but don't think there is way to do so with my msi board

If I boot without -x I get memory allocation error and that my amd video card posted

Haven't tried setting the integrated gpu as primary but don't think there is way to do so with my msi board

Also almost boots with GraphicsEnabler=No ATIConfig=Chutoro -v but doesn't boot past AMDTahitiGraphicsAccerlator device slot1***

How about different framebuffer? Aji/Hamachi/Dashimaki/Futomaki. I use the last one for my 7870xt but with GE=Yes (GI=Yes precisely in Clover). Otherwise it will use generic radeon framebuffer.

You may play with different framebuffer  from Clover GUI > Option > Graphics Injector Menu > FBConfig. Retype the one you wanted and press ENTER. Whenever you find the best, then set it in config.plist, e.g;

<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
<key>ATI</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>VideoPorts</key>
<string>4</string>
<key>FBName</key>
<string>Futomaki</string>
</dict>

Problem is I get boot0 after installing Chameleon and then I tried installing Clover and still get boot0. Only way to boot is using myHack. Let me see if I can resolve this boot0 issue (thought I wouldn't encounter this issue after getting a new SSD drive which is a Crucial V4 drive.)

This is what happens when I try GE=Yes

I also tried various ATIConfig= flags

I'm stuck! I can only boot with myHack and using GE=No -x

:(

I also tried removing the AMD7000Controller.kext and reinstalling the kext - had no effect still can only boot in safe mode

I am thinking of buying an external VGA monitor just for the iGPU :(

post-238433-0-61256500-1382241660_thumb.jpg