• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

iDo

iDo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I am a noob to OSX86 scene. However, I really enjoyed installing both Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion on my Toshiba T230-01H laptop (Personally, I prefer SL). Along the way, I learned a lot of stuff which resulted to setting up a great OS. However, it's not perfect.

The laptop is running on Intel Pentium but you have to note that, I CAN use SL without NullCPUPowerManagement kext. Now I need your help: The CPU produces so much heat and it's working with all horse power icon_lol.gif I want it to run healthy and as smooth as my Windows and Linux do... Can someone please fix DSDT and SSDT for me? I guess it's called speedstepping, eh? 

I have uploaded my DSDT.dsl and SSDT.dsl. (I had to zip them as forum didn't allow me to upload) What things should I consider? If someone can point me to right direction, I'd appreciate.

Also, sleep and hibernate don't work either. When I issue sleep/hibernate, it comes back to black screen!!! :(

Attached Files

iDo

iDo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

So just to add on top of my first post, when booting I can see that AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext is initialized.

HUSABER

HUSABER

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • Interests:HusabergFC-600 FourStroke,KTM500 TwoStroke,TM300 TwoStroke
    Free Time-My Hackintosh&Ap...

I am a noob to OSX86 scene. However, I really enjoyed installing both Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion on my Toshiba T230-01H laptop (Personally, I prefer SL). Along the way, I learned a lot of stuff which resulted to setting up a great OS. However, it's not perfect.

The laptop is running on Intel Pentium but you have to note that, I CAN use SL without NullCPUPowerManagement kext. Now I need your help: The CPU produces so much heat and it's working with all horse power icon_lol.gif I want it to run healthy and as smooth as my Windows and Linux do... Can someone please fix DSDT and SSDT for me? I guess it's called speedstepping, eh? 

I have uploaded my DSDT.dsl and SSDT.dsl. (I had to zip them as forum didn't allow me to upload) What things should I consider? If someone can point me to right direction, I'd appreciate.

Also, sleep and hibernate don't work either. When I issue sleep/hibernate, it comes back to black screen!!! :(

Attached Files

• Attached File  dsdt.zip   41.42KB   3 downloads

iDo

iDo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Thank you HUSABER.

I used the patched DSDT but problem is still there. Sleep -> immediately wake up -> black screen. But OSX is clearly responsive, as I can turn on LED on keyboard, and I can even magically restart by doing this: Ctrl + F2 (go to apple icon) > press down arrow key 6 times to come down to select Restart (as I can't see anything!) > Enter > Tab > Enter.

What patches have you applied? Can you please apply most common ones for me, like SSDT, SpeedStep, etc. as the CPU gets too hot.

Thanks a looot :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy