123 replies to this topic

rakimbadu

rakimbadu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

hi,

1. Description of WiFi problem: wifi seems to work but when i try to connect to a network it says connection timeout, already tried with different networks
  2. yosemite DP 4 (but already tried with other betas), z77-quo-aos with last osmosis, i7 3770k and nvidia gtx 770, bcm4352 with adapter
  3. i modified the info.plist of AirPortBrcm4360 kext adding <string>pci14e4,43b1</string>, then modified with hexedit for the 5ghz fix
  4. Attached File  ioreg.zip   457.94KB   2 downloads
  5. Attached File  Schermata 2014-08-25 alle 19.12.24.png   82.4KB   2 downloads 
    Attached File  Schermata 2014-08-25 alle 19.14.07.png   161.92KB   3 downloads

toleda

toleda

InsanelyMac Legend

• Gurus
  • 898 posts
  1. Description of WiFi problem: wifi seems to work but when i try to connect to a network it says connection timeout

Not sure what the problem is and dp4 is obsolete. Suggest installing dp6 and reply with new Problem Report.

rakimbadu

rakimbadu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

hi, thx for reply, updating to dp6 and changing to imac14.2 seems to solve the problem, now bluetooth and wifi work, i also use your mod with hexflend in order to fix 5ghz. The only problem is that i cannot make handoff and airdrop to work. I've linked the Hackintosh with my iphone with latest iOS8 beta with bluetooth, but after click on the phone from OS X it disconnect immediately. Instead if i click to connect from the iphone, it says that the hackintosh is not supported

Attached Files

yehia Amer

yehia Amer

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

@ yehia Amer, Please try JUST following the instructions inside the .DSL file, and insert the code to your DSDT. Is a vanilla TEST from injection only.
attachicon.gifWifi_Broadcom4353-43a0_DTGP.dsl.zip
I hope this helps. Good Luck.
attachicon.gifCaptura de pantalla 2014-08-25 a la(s) 08.54.12.png

it didn't work :(

Try the first method:
ProductName=MacBookAir5,2 and the original driver IO80211Family.kext

Will panic in this case?

it works great with "ProductName=MacBookAir5,2" thanks alot
but i think this will cause performance issues !!!

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy