iAtkos ML2 Only Boot In Safe Mode

DJ_Atom

2 posts in this topic

Recently installed iAtkos ML2. I had to use Clover Bootloader instead of Chameleon though. Had to use "cpus=1" bootflag to run installer correct. Install went perfect. Upon rebooting, I am presented with either this boot hang or a grey screen with spinning beach ball. If I boot into safe mode though, it runs perfectly (just without sound due to ignored kexts). I have attached a screenshot of the hang in verbose mode. If anyone has ANY ideas it would be very helpful. Would like to have full functionality! Thanks!! Also would like to mention I am running this on a Gateway ZX6961 All-In-One PC.

post-184083-0-06540200-1381109828_thumb.jpg

UPDATE!

Finally figured it out! It was the graphics kexts. Booted into safe mode, deleted all of them that I didn't need and it fired right up perfectly! Everything is now working (except wireless). I am also unable to boot with Chameleon still, but I just overwrote the bootloader with Clover and it works perfect. Google and the forums are definitely your friend in these times! If anyone could use a hand themselves I will be willing to lend what knowledge I have learned on this adventure! Hack on! :)

post-184083-0-34053500-1381205144_thumb.png