• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

quobetah

quobetah

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Help! Currently using MYHack method on making the bootable USB. Have successfully made one using 10.8.5 Install ESD with the MHack Beta 3.2. I am able to boot using the bootfalgs : -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No but im stuct at ( PCI Configuration Begin )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

TaDem

TaDem

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I have the same problem, I'll share my scenario

My specs are: i7-4770k, z87mx-d3h, msi gtx 780.
Installation method:
I created USB installer by #####, OS X 10.8.5.
In bios, I resets settings to optimized settings, then disabled the inboard graphics, selected PCI 1 as initial display.

Everything went smooth, from creating the USB until the first boot. When I first booted into the OS X hard disk, it boots fine, I installed the drivers with #####, I restarted the PC, then I got stuck at booting into the OS X.
The v flags shows me the lines then it stops/stuck at this
( PCI Configuration Begin )

I'm guessing you had the message in the same place? After booting from the hard drive?
LooL, I. Not allowed to write utility's name from outside of insainalymacs!
I used the ones from tonymacx64
I'm only writing it to share my experience, not to promote.

quobetah

quobetah

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I changed the GPU to GTX 650 ; And the bios to F8. Im still stuck on (PCI Configuration Begin ) even after using boot flags: GraphicsEnabler=No dart=0 Any ideas guys?

chris1111

chris1111

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,523 posts

I changed the GPU to GTX 650 ; And the bios to F8. Im still stuck on (PCI Configuration Begin ) even after using boot flags: GraphicsEnabler=No dart=0 Any ideas guys?

What is your Installer ? i have the same board   :)

Try to dessable the cpu Graphics Intel  and the hot plug 

PS:clic to follow your thread if you whant the news

quobetah

quobetah

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I can now boot into the hackintosh 10.8.5 , audio is working, but I cant install some important post instalation files like ethernet with #####. And I want to do a constant boot flag so we wont have to always punch it it.

chris1111

chris1111

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,523 posts

I can now boot into the hackintosh 10.8.5 , audio is working, but I cant install some important post instalation files like ethernet with #####. And I want to do a constant boot flag so we wont have to always punch it it.

dont using this {censored} Installer Multi{censored} :hysterical:  :lol:  you just need  3 kext and the last HWSensorr for this build

used this pack  the Internet Installer  3 kext  and extra folder  and the boot plist is on GE=No  with smbios Imac 13.2  :lol:  :D

just download the chameleon in the  download and thats it  B)

here 

http://www.fichier-z...8/backup-extra/

here extra folder with ssdt + dsdt bios f8  :D  :P

Attached Files

quobetah

quobetah

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Everything is active now except this one problem: my quicktime and FCPX player plays video fast-forwarded..like 2X speed..same with sound. How do I do this?

Hi Christ1111 can you please walk me thru your step. I have installed the chameleon on your download. How do I install the kexts and the plist file? Thanks.

chris1111

chris1111

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,523 posts

Everything is active now except this one problem: my quicktime and FCPX player plays video fast-forwarded..like 2X speed..same with sound. How do I do this?

Hi Christ1111 can you please walk me thru your step. I have installed the chameleon on your download. How do I install the kexts and the plist file? Thanks.

use the extra folder I provided to you

open kexwizzard  clic installation and drag and drop the kext on the window like that 

kexwiz10.jpg

system/ library /extensions   and Install 

after that clic Maintenance and repare permission and rebuild the cache 

reboot  B)

quobetah

quobetah

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Thanks Christ1111!!!! Everything is working fine now! I just copied all the stuff in the Extra folders and replaced my Extra folder and now it boots up straight and my quicktime plays fine!!:D Super thanks!!!

chris1111

chris1111

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 1,523 posts

Thanks Christ1111!!!! Everything is working fine now! I just copied all the stuff in the Extra folders and replaced my Extra folder and now it boots up straight and my quicktime plays fine!! :D Super thanks!!!

ENJOY Hackintosh!!!!!!  :D  :lol:  :D 

quobetah

quobetah

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

THHHAAANNNKKK YYYOOOUUU!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haswell, hd7850, ati, z87m d3h

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy