MX Revolution Logitech wireless Mouse buggy after wake from sleep. Control Center issue.

Accelera8

2 posts in this topic

I use the Logitech MX Revolution wireless mouse with my hack desktop running 10.7.4. The mouse ran flawlessly for a good two years, then lately in the last couple months, has been malfunctioning after wake from sleep. The button controls no longer control how I've configured them. When this happens I check in System Preferences > Logitech Control Center, and either 2 or 3 duplicate mice are showing up there instead of 1. I know this has something to do with the problem.

I recently updated the Logitech MX Revolution driver from 3.4.0 to the latest version, 3.7.0. That hasn't fixed the problem, I experienced it in both versions.

Also, I can remember experiencing this problem around the time I installed VMWare Fusion and started using Windows OS simultaneously with 10.7.4. The problem still occurs even if I suspend/shut down the Windows machines, and exit VMWare before sleeping.

A restart sets everything back to normal.

-see photo below

anyone experience this problem?

post-1219862-0-59296600-1380726956_thumb.jpg

also, my Wacom Intuos4 tablet often does the same thing- my system does not recognize the driver / configuration settings after wake from sleep. replugging the USB cable does not help.

restart fixes everything.

i checked Console, these are the two files effected:

com.wacom.TabletDriver

com.Logitech.Control Center.Daemon